Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: food
In Response To: Re: food ()

Greetings E.A.S. Tafari,

INI thinh that evey organism is different. Some people feel everything, some people feel nothing. But I believe that a weak controlled person lives longer than a strong uncontroleed person, because the first is trying to learn obout himself/herself.

I knew an old woman down here that died with the age of 90 and smoked more than 40 cigarretes a day, but she died before her mother who is still alive and now has 115.

some people never feel the messages of the body, and when get ill is something fatal. Our blood is produced inside our body, in our intestines, by transforming what we eat. Does it matter the quality of the food?

It's very sad to know this information about Bob and the Wailers and others who just don't follow I-tal prescriptions. I ALWAYS FOUND BOB MARLEY'S DEAD VERY STRANGE FOR THE LIFESTYLE I IMAGINED HE HAD. SO, IN THE END HE WAS DEPENDING ON THE SHITSTEM HE SO MUCH CONDEMMED AND NOT ON THE BUSH DOCTOR.

AS I SAID BEFORE, FOR ME RASTA MUST MEAN INDEPENDE FROM THE SYSTEM(INCLUDING FOOD AND HEALTH SYSTEM).

"KNOW THYSELF" - WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? LEARN ABOUT YOUR MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT. LEARN TO FEED, USE, CONTROL AND CORRECT IT.

THE QUALITY OF OUR BLOOD IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT KEYS TO CONTROL OUR DESTINY!

Give Thanks for the reasoning inna the Board, Ras Mandingo, Brasil.

Messages In This Thread

food
Ras Bakul - You said it all *NM*
Yes I, Ras Bakul. Tell de Truth to de People.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com