Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: food
In Response To: Re: food ()

peace gman,

the I is totally correct. I also think, if I want to be out of babylon, how can I let babylon inside of me?

When we start to relate with people with habits we want to get, it's easier to correct yorself, as you see you're not alone.

About cigarretes, I was reading that they are rich in Plutonium 210 ( so it's radioactive). Also, the quantity of sugar is high in it and is related to more then 90% of cancers because of smoking them. And not talking about the powder in the paper. So use only your organic Ganja wich is Jah's sacrament.

Refined sugar is really something as addictive and as dangerous as heroin. 90% of the plant is extracted, also all fiber and proteins, so you get that white cristals. Because it's deprived of it's original minerals, it has to take from one's organism when eaten, so it can be processed by it. As a result, you get desmineralized, desmagnetized, and desmemorized.
It can give you a state of depression, overlaid with fear, physical discomfort, and anxiety, called the sugar blues. And it's added to everything (start checking ingredients).

About meat, more than a feeling by the animals, I dislike "looking for blood" you know?
How can you find life in dead food? Only if extremely necessary (is it the case? Haven't got plants to eat, like in the desert? If it's necessary, you do it.) When possible to select, chhose food tha is alive, everything that if planted would grow, and prefer the organic ones of course.

Also, I don't have to mention the inumerable chemicals in this plastic food... Surely american diet is a worst enemy then any terrorism this country can get. More and more difficult to have access to NORMAL, NATURAL stuff!

We can be our worst enemies for beeing ignorant about our organism and how it works. Men can be really ignorant about the law's of nature and can suffer for that, because Nature is imparcial and don't forgive mistakes.

Love to All And Give Thanks for the reasoning!

Ras Mandingo, Brasil.

Messages In This Thread

food
Ras Bakul - You said it all *NM*
Yes I, Ras Bakul. Tell de Truth to de People.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com