Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Again Elder!!!!!
In Response To: Re: Again Elder!!!!! ()

Greetings and much blessings, thanks for your response and for your question. The earth upon which I live is my classroom, and the people which I meet upon this earth are my teachers. Some times childern do not tell you what they are going through at school are play, but children are some of the greatest investigaters, in their own humbleway. You may not have ever think of this, but I can tell you, that if there is a population of white children in a class room, and then a couple of childern come to the class or that school, who are mixed because one of their parent is white and one is black, that child will be asked many embarrasing questions, some out of curiousity, and some as a result of the racist family and slave trading background, from which they came, will truly make it their duty to torment these mixed children from day to day.

The white teacher will also look out for her white children more than she will look our for these mix children in his or her class, which is a natural progression, for black teachers would have done the same thing or should have done the same thing, look out for your people first. One of the main question which curious children would ask, is, why is you mother white and your father is black? or why is your mother black and your father white? this is a very difficult question for childern to answer, because they really do not know how to answer this question, and many times they are even afraid to ask their parents this question, so they suffers deeply inside.

I can remember one young man, who's father was black,and his mother was white, he was of very light complexion, and have a very good quality of wool as hair upon his head. The relationship break up as these black and white relationship generally do. The father was gone about his business, and the white mother was there trying her best to help the boy to become successful, by keeping him in school and caring for him, for this is her son which she gave birth to. He became very disrespectful to is mother, and started drifting from place to place, and just would not listen, and then get into very bad company, and was dragged of to jail a fwew times and may very well be in prison today.

You asked me about personal experience, I myself do not have any children who are mixed, meaning, all of my children are born from the womb of black women, but I learn by observation, and I can tell you, that it is a very uncomfortable situation, for black and white couple, to go to an event which is dominated by black people, or an event which is dominated in population by white people, it is just plain out of place, since there is this visible contradition, staring us all in the face, which is a target for public and community gossip.

Let me say a few more things to you, before I bring this Epistle to a close, the Rastafari movemant is not a perfect movemant, and is very much in need of reparation, reformation and restoration, it need to be restored to the Afican liberation movemant which it used to be, Afica for Aficans those at home and those abroad. If you look at the world in which we live today, it is quite noticeable, that if you are white you are right, if you are black keep back, if that is not so, why is it that Mama Africa and her people are living in the very degrading conditions both in Mama Africa, as well as here in the Diaspora?

Even in the RAstafari Movemant, there were instances when disagreement came about between a person of light complexion and a person of very black complexing, and if this becomes a contention very discriptive words related to color, would be used in the back and fort of the verbal abuse which will follow.

It is also very difficult for a black and white couple, to get along with both the parents of the black and white couple, off course they will act as the great pretenders when you are with them, but deep down in their hearts, they still think some thing is wrong, even after many many years. I do know that there are people who got caught up in black and white relationships for one reason or the other, but there is no reason for any person, who claim themselves to be involved in the Rastafari movemant, to be preaching black and white relationships, as it relate to mating, as a doctrine, this is a serious contradiction, of the original principles and guidelines of the Rastafari movemant.
Again I send manty oceans of blessing
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
Re: Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
In my house , there is a picture of
Re: In my house , there is a picture of
Re: In my house , there is a picture of
Are you a Rastafarian? *NM*
Re: Are you a Rastafarian?
This was to AYINDE'S POST ABOVE *NM*
Re: This was to AYINDE'S POST ABOVE
Again Elder !!!
Re: Again Elder !!!
Again Elder!!!!!
Elder Marcus
Re: Elder Marcus
My Opinion...
W.E.B. DuBois' The Souls of Black Folk
To RasHoward
Re: To RasHoward
Garvey on Haile
Garvey on Haile
Re: Garvey on Haile
Re: Garvey on Haile
Villification par excellence?support yo statements *NM*
Sorry, this was to KELANIS LAST POST ABOVE! *NM*
to Kelani
to KELANI
Re: to KELANI
HIM "Africanness" and Exploding the Myth of whitey
WE AFRICANS WILL FIGHT, IF NECESSARY
HIM SAYS BURN FOREIGN RELIGION BONDAGE
HIM SAY UNITY OF MYSTICS WHATEVER THE RELIGION
HIM SAY I&I FREE TO WORSHIP HIM HAILE SELASSIE I
EOC ABUNAS SAY BIBLE SAY HIM RASTAFARI GOD, TOO!
Re: EOC ABUNAS SAY BIBLE SAY HIM RASTAFARI GOD, TO
GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: my 2 cents
Re: GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: It is Posts like these
Re: It is Posts like these
"only a foolish dog
Re: "only a foolish dog
Re: . The truth can only be said boldly
Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
'Sup dawg
true rastaman!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com