HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I

One thing I dislike is why Afrocentrists never bother to get into the actual history of the old Oriental Empires!! First and foremost not everybody associated with the old Near and Middle East Empires was Black. Yes, a Black race peopled the Neolithic and the early historic period of the Oriental Empires. They were colonists of the Motherland of Mu who expressed High civilizations dedicated to the development of Divine qualities such as love and acceptance, as well as to living life in harmony with the Earth. But in later times circa 5000 BCE a paradigm shift occurred wherein coming from the Caucasian Plains around the foot of the Caspian sea, Aryans and Semitics herdsmen skilled in the slaughter of men and animals, infiltrated and took control of these civilizations. Henceforth, evidently India, Babylonia and Lower Egypt (Khemet) were evidently not 100% Black. For from 6th to 7th century B.C these Aryans and Semitics people overpowered the original habitants of the lands they settled and absorbed them. Archeological and mythological evidence can prove these facts. Circa 5000 BCE these Semite people were able to infiltrate in trickles and in waves and established themselves in the East and North of Africa using the scheme of taking African/Black women, while declaring the children part of the Semitic culture. This policy was and still is totally against the African/Black idea that no foreign race or group can claim a child or children born to African women on African soil as part of the invaders ethnic or racial group.

I will say this again and again the Bible is a Semitic (Jewish) fable. There is very little in the Bible, which has been proved historical. It is a Jewish survival Guide written in allegory taken from African folklore. Councils of White people put the Bible together. African, African American or Negro wrote not ONE paragraph, not ONE sentence in the Bible. African/Blacks have ever had anything to do with the writing of the Torah, the Qur’an and the Bible, as well as the printing in different languages and the worldwide distribution of them. Therefore, if the stories of these books are Black then its Blackness exists only in YOUR mind! We African/Blacks have been betrayed so many times by the Caucasoid race that institutionalized slavery and use their religions to justify it. Arabs Moslems and the ruling Abyssinians are have been despising and degrading us the dark skinned African groups who are proud to be Black/Africans with great sense of connection to Africa for too long! Since slavery to which Caucasians used their scriptures and the infamous curse of Ham as justification.. so WHY and HOW Blacks continue to follow the myths of religions that enslaved rather than liberated Black people?

I don't know who and what you are Israelite Anbessa but me being the African/Black that I am I attack the Judeo-Christian theologies because of their history in terms of the Holocaust to Black people the world over. As a African/Black woman who has an extensive knowledge of History under the lessons of Cheik Anta Diop, Frantz Fannon, John Henrick Clarke and others I see the propaganda that these religions have had on Black/African's in the Diaspora as much as in Africa itself. But what naive Rastafarians including yourself fail to do are the study the Conquers and their way of life imposed on other people. I’m talking about from an informed Black/African perspective. You might not like what I have to say and you can do that because every person has his own right of opinion. However, I also have the right to express my views that, unlike you, are very contemplative and analytical. You think I don’t have the freedom to voice my opinions on this Rastafarian message board. I think it is an absurd idea because this is a PUBLIC forum and anyoboy has the right to speak his mind here on whatever the topic may be.

This site is primarly a cyber avenue of dialogue to disscuss on race and topics specific to the BLACK RACE. You join this board on the false premise that everybody would agree with you. I also assume you are a White American male, one of those non-Blacks who swarm this message board. But if you are Black/African you should understand why dark skinned Blacks like myself, must reject a subtle arabisation on them. You still didn’t show to be false with outsanding facts that the King of Kings, Haile Seassie /Ras Tafari I, the Lion of Judha; Son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba etc. prided himself being of Arab Hebrew/Israelitite origins and ancestry. This kind of attitude, which was the foundation of the Abyssinians rule, is not only very and RACIST but this is still celebarated via the official National ethos though the Ethiopian schooling system, therough church-based indoctrination and via numerous other methods. A TRUE BRAINWASH! But Negroes and White propagandists will come up with long elaborate lies on why they believe the Arab wannabees. Then again, their state of denial borders ignorance and misinformation. Naive Rastafarians statements are neither solid nor challenging. Believe from this naivety the coming generations of Africa and the whole world will not benefit!!

B.K

Messages In This Thread

Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
In my house , there is a picture of
Re: In my house , there is a picture of
Re: In my house , there is a picture of
Are you a Rastafarian? *NM*
Re: Are you a Rastafarian?
This was to AYINDE'S POST ABOVE *NM*
Re: This was to AYINDE'S POST ABOVE
Again Elder !!!
Re: Again Elder !!!
Again Elder!!!!!
Re: Again Elder!!!!!
Elder Marcus
Re: Elder Marcus
My Opinion...
W.E.B. DuBois' The Souls of Black Folk
To RasHoward
Re: To RasHoward
Garvey on Haile
Garvey on Haile
Re: Garvey on Haile
Re: Garvey on Haile
Villification par excellence?support yo statements *NM*
Sorry, this was to KELANIS LAST POST ABOVE! *NM*
to Kelani
to KELANI
Re: to KELANI
HIM "Africanness" and Exploding the Myth of whitey
WE AFRICANS WILL FIGHT, IF NECESSARY
HIM SAYS BURN FOREIGN RELIGION BONDAGE
HIM SAY UNITY OF MYSTICS WHATEVER THE RELIGION
HIM SAY I&I FREE TO WORSHIP HIM HAILE SELASSIE I
EOC ABUNAS SAY BIBLE SAY HIM RASTAFARI GOD, TOO!
Re: EOC ABUNAS SAY BIBLE SAY HIM RASTAFARI GOD, TO
GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: my 2 cents
Re: GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: It is Posts like these
Re: It is Posts like these
"only a foolish dog
Re: "only a foolish dog
Re: . The truth can only be said boldly
Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
'Sup dawg
true rastaman!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com