Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Elder Marcus
In Response To: Re: Again Elder!!!!! ()

Baba Marcus Wrote:
" Well Mr Adam Simeon, you have just expose yourself and your intentions, to the international African race of people. It is clear according to your reasoning, that you are one who will lay in bed with our African woman, if the occasion arises, if you have not already done so, you are also teaching that it is alright, for different races of people, to hop into bed and bring forth mixed breed children, and leave the children to figure out, which is their original race?
My fiance is a so called white sistren and I am faithful to her , but it wouldnt matter to me what color she was because, unlike some shallow people, i dont love people just skin deep. Mixed breed people like bob marley and haey berry(sp) are beautiful yes bring them come an fill the earth
with beautiful people of all colors of Jah rainbow and let them learn aboiut their mixed ancestory and cherish it equally.

We are very much aware , of the 500 years of rape and brutalities which were carried out by the Arabs, before the European came to Mama Africa.

We are also aware of the five hundred years of rape and human bondage, which were and is still being carried out by Europeans and their following Generation.
No argument there. Thats why vegetables are cheap in US grocery stores. they are picked by slaves who are seperated from their families in concentration camps, have to buy their groceries + goods from the company store only, then the numbers get cooked to show that they own the boss $ then the work for free to pay off the imaginary debt = slavery in 2004 in amerikka

If I am teaching my own people of African origin, that it is a violation of our ancient sacred dignity as African people, to allow strangers to come into our villages, and use deceptive means, to influence our sons and daughters, to go to bed with them, why would you find it necessary, to resist my teachings, and are trying to tell my African sons and daughters, to go right ahead and jump into bed, with the strangers, who enter our villages with their hidden agenda, why ? why? why?

why is everything about sex? whats' all this bed jumping about? In my opinion people should be free to love who they want regardless of color race class . period. simple.

Racism is really when a person, leave the brothers and sisters in their own race, and go sleeping in bed with people, who are not of their own race, that is what racism really is,

I think racism is one race having power over a next and abusing that power based on a personss race. I dont think its about diff races having sex.

to despise your own brothers and sisters of your own race, and go sleeping with the sons and daughters, of those who enslaved our people for so many hundred years. African people are the ones who can define what racism is, for they who feels it knows it, Kujichagulia.
race is a f-ked up/made up euopean classification construction to divide Jah's chidren and cause strife on the land. anyone can define anything they like. some depend on websters dictionary some use their brain and heart. peoples definitions differ and thats fine thats what makes the world great since Babel we all come from a diff position amd we can agree aon some things and agree to disagree on others. thats reasonin.

We as African people are proud of who the creator made us to be, we are very proud black and proud, and we are not interested in diminishing our blackness to anything else.

For white people their race is nothing to be proud of. after all it's not their doing what color mom they popped out of. they shoudl be proud of getting an A on their report card etc,.... For Black people who had everything stolen and destroyed classed as chattel and less than human, they should be proud to be black and have every right to shout it out loud.

We do think that the European man and woman should stay together and mate together so that their children can look like them, or resemble them. It is a very hurtful thing to a child, when he is not able to relate to his parents, because one is black and one is white.

Are you speaking for yourself here or all afrikan people??

Let the Indian man and woman mate together, let the chinese man and woman mate together, let the African man and woman mate together, and let them not abondon the mates from among their own people, for the strangers from another race, this is what racism is, and it should really be abolished instead of being polished.
again you say race mixing is racism, i dont agree that's fine its your opinion

Mr Adam Simeon, the fire of which you speak is really burning, but there is no kind of garment that you can buy, that will be able to quench this fire, because this fire is really really burning from inside, you should never have planted that seed of divide and rule, I was speaking to my people, but you just could not leave it alone, you had to tell my people that they can jump into bed with any race of people and it is alright, now you will have to be prepare to deal with the international race of African people, who are very happy to be created as African people, and would like their children to be just like them. They are very insulted by your remarks mr Adam Simeon, and I hope you have already written your apology.

I won't appologize for licking out against racial purity-supremacy/segregation. In my opinion these things are wrong.I dont care if a skinhead says it, a rabbi says it, Hitler, Louis Farakhan(sp), whomever... whatever their color I think its wrong and will voice out against it. If you're not part of the sollution you're part of the problem.

I was instructed by my internal Iyavine teacher, to remove the word Ras from your name, since Ras is a very dignify African Title, and a person bearing the honorable Title of Ras, would not have spoken in the manner which you did, to mislead my people. You may find that other Africans of like minds, may also find it needed, to remove the title Ras from your name.

You can call me what you will, I am a Rastafari without apology and i dont need anyones approval
for my faith.

Well Mr Adam Simeon, there is much more that can be said on this matter, but for now, I WILL JUST HAND YOU OVER TO MY AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTAS. In kind time, just the internal fire burn and purify for ever.

Hopefully the fire will burn out the hatred in the world and not have people choose to make two wrongs thinking it could ever make a right

Again I send many oceans of blessings, self determination and tolerance to all African people.

ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART

Baba Ras Marcus.

Blessed love to all conscious upright upful
loving heartical rasta people worldwide and ALL Jah's pickney no matter their skin shade. ras a

Messages In This Thread

Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
Re: Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
In my house , there is a picture of
Re: In my house , there is a picture of
Re: In my house , there is a picture of
Are you a Rastafarian? *NM*
Re: Are you a Rastafarian?
This was to AYINDE'S POST ABOVE *NM*
Re: This was to AYINDE'S POST ABOVE
Again Elder !!!
Re: Again Elder !!!
Again Elder!!!!!
Re: Again Elder!!!!!
Elder Marcus
Re: Elder Marcus
My Opinion...
W.E.B. DuBois' The Souls of Black Folk
To RasHoward
Re: To RasHoward
Garvey on Haile
Garvey on Haile
Re: Garvey on Haile
Re: Garvey on Haile
Villification par excellence?support yo statements *NM*
Sorry, this was to KELANIS LAST POST ABOVE! *NM*
to Kelani
to KELANI
Re: to KELANI
HIM "Africanness" and Exploding the Myth of whitey
WE AFRICANS WILL FIGHT, IF NECESSARY
HIM SAYS BURN FOREIGN RELIGION BONDAGE
HIM SAY UNITY OF MYSTICS WHATEVER THE RELIGION
HIM SAY I&I FREE TO WORSHIP HIM HAILE SELASSIE I
EOC ABUNAS SAY BIBLE SAY HIM RASTAFARI GOD, TOO!
Re: EOC ABUNAS SAY BIBLE SAY HIM RASTAFARI GOD, TO
GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: my 2 cents
Re: GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: It is Posts like these
Re: It is Posts like these
"only a foolish dog
Re: "only a foolish dog
Re: . The truth can only be said boldly
Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
'Sup dawg
true rastaman!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com