Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Elder Marcus
In Response To: Elder Marcus ()

When Marcus Garvey was a child living in Saint Ann's Bay Jamaica West Indies, his close nieghbors, were a white Minister of religion and his family, which included a little white girl, with whom Marcus Garvey, and other children in the area, would play together as children always like to play. When this little white girl reached the age of fourteen, her father sent her away to Edinburgh, and told her that she should never communicate with Marcus Garvey, for he is a nigger.

Now Marcus Garvey at that time when this information was revealed to him, did not know what was the meaning of the word nigger, but his father who was a well read man, and who was look upon as a village Lawyer, quickly told him what was the meaning of the word nigger, as well as the elders at the printing shop where Marcus Garvey was learning the trade of printing.

The Minister did what he did, because he knew that there were differences, among the various people which inhabit the face of the earth, just as there are difference among the various animals, fishes, birds and every living thing upon the face of this earth. Any way, it worked out very good for Marcus Garvey, for as a result of the Minister's action, Marcus Garvey was saved from violating, the sacred creative order of mating, he was saved from despising the glorious woman of his own race, and going astray to mate with strangers.

In addition, that was one of the great turning point in the life of Marcus Garvey, for there after, he took a very serious look at the life styles and living conditions, of the different races of people, and found out that there is a very big difference, among the races in spirit and in truth. Marcus Garvey was able to discover, that there is a race of people in our midst, who think they own everything upon this earth, including the earth which was here nmillions of years before they were born.

They just think they have to be in charge of everything including the enslavement of other races, or other people if you prefer. That was why the Pope of Rome gave the Portuguese the Eastern section of this earth, as their property to be ruled and controled, and gave Spain the Western section, to do the same, in what was called the Treaty of Tordesilla, signed and sealed on June 7th 1494. Mr Adam, You are not going to be able to convince the people of African origin, that there is not a difference between the races of people, niether will you be able to convince the Indians or the Chinese, you won't be able to convince the European that there is not a difference among the races, for they have been demonstrating, that there is a great diference for more than five hundred years, as they continue in their brutish activities of slave trading practices, both aincient and modern in styles.

Mr Simeon, I have noticed that you have posted some papers from various scientist on this forum, I am assumming that you are trying to convince my people, and other people that there is no difference between the races, but you really will not succeed, for the majority of the people upon this earth, are very much aware, that there is a vast difference, between the races, no ifs or buts about this.

I started to read one of your famous papers, but then I found out that it was too long, and in addition I cannot waste my valuable liberation time, on the opinions, assumptions and beliefs, of these eloquent speakers and writers, who take their orders from the very same system, which is holding my people in captivity for several hundred years. You see mr Adams, life is my great teacher and has been from my day of birth. So I do learn much from Mother Nature and Father time and this entire universe.

I do value the great lessons, of Mother Nature and Father Time, especially how they allow black birds to flock and fly together, and white birds to do the same, I have never seen a flock of birds flying together with different kinds of birds, flying in the same flock, what Mother Nature teaches, is that birds of the same kind and feather, always flock togather and that black birds, do not mate with white birds, nor do Elephants and Lions mate togather, they do not even lay under the same tree together, nor walk around together, in the great plains of Serengetti in East Africa, or other parts of this earth, you can learn much from the animals and other creatures, just a little humble standing, will help you to come to that great realization, that the different races or as different as the different animals upon the face of this earth. My advice to you is to respect life as your greatest teacher, and try to learn much from the animals, and other creatures in this Universe.
Again I send many oceans of blessings to my collective African family.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
Re: Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
In my house , there is a picture of
Re: In my house , there is a picture of
Re: In my house , there is a picture of
Are you a Rastafarian? *NM*
Re: Are you a Rastafarian?
This was to AYINDE'S POST ABOVE *NM*
Re: This was to AYINDE'S POST ABOVE
Again Elder !!!
Re: Again Elder !!!
Again Elder!!!!!
Re: Again Elder!!!!!
Elder Marcus
My Opinion...
W.E.B. DuBois' The Souls of Black Folk
To RasHoward
Re: To RasHoward
Garvey on Haile
Garvey on Haile
Re: Garvey on Haile
Re: Garvey on Haile
Villification par excellence?support yo statements *NM*
Sorry, this was to KELANIS LAST POST ABOVE! *NM*
to Kelani
to KELANI
Re: to KELANI
HIM "Africanness" and Exploding the Myth of whitey
WE AFRICANS WILL FIGHT, IF NECESSARY
HIM SAYS BURN FOREIGN RELIGION BONDAGE
HIM SAY UNITY OF MYSTICS WHATEVER THE RELIGION
HIM SAY I&I FREE TO WORSHIP HIM HAILE SELASSIE I
EOC ABUNAS SAY BIBLE SAY HIM RASTAFARI GOD, TOO!
Re: EOC ABUNAS SAY BIBLE SAY HIM RASTAFARI GOD, TO
GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: my 2 cents
Re: GIVE THANKS Elder Ras Nathaniel!!!
Re: It is Posts like these
Re: It is Posts like these
"only a foolish dog
Re: "only a foolish dog
Re: . The truth can only be said boldly
Garvey speaks on Haile Selassie I
'Sup dawg
true rastaman!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com