HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??????

Humanity is not the only creature upon the face of this earth, there are birds, fishes, goats cows, elephants, lions, cats, snakes, and millions of other creatures too many to be written here, and that also include trees of various kinds. I have been reading the various exchanges on this forum between King David and the collective, with each person giving their opinion and King David continues to be on the opposite side of the reasoning, with support from one or two others. At times it really sound like a contention instead of reasoning, so as a student in earths great classroom, I am listening and learning.

Then my internal teaching instructs me to think about the other creatures, and so I am asking the collective African family, do you think the other creatures upon the face of this earth are intelligent enough, to think about the Creator and to argue about who the Creator is or is not, as we do as human beings?
Do you think that they have their own religion and argue about their beleifs, like we do as humanity? Do you think that they teach each other things which they cannot prove, and spend their energies arguing about things which are only beleifs and cannot be proven?
Do you think that they know about the things which are written in the various bibles, and holy books as they are called, considering that they are also the Creators Creation, and may be also thinking of going to Zion, or heaven, or paradise as is taught by humanity, what do you think, do you think that they have the same intentions, which we have as humanity about the ressurection etc.? I am asking these questions since I am a student of life, and the people who I meet in this life are my teachers, and I am very willing to learn and earn more knowledge as I live from day to day. It appears to me that there are some real experts here, who may have met Jes-us as well as HIS MAJESTY, but since I have never met any of these two Brethren, I am very willing to learn as much as I can and I shall be very humble, if I am allowed to proceed with this inquiry. I have much more questions to ask, but I will only do so if my internal teacher which is intuition, instructs me to do so, and if we can reason with humble-standing. I am looking forward to hear from you all my brothers and my sisters.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination, to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??????
Re: Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??
For Priest Adofo:

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com