Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

For Priest Adofo:

Priest Adofo said:

"RAS HERU I SIMPLY VISITED THEM PLACES AS A RASTAFARI MAN I NEVER WAS A MUSLIM OR SIKH AND FOR THE RECORD IT WAS GHANDI WHO WAS A HINDU, WHO TRIED TO UNITE, NOT ONLY SIKHS AND MUSLIMS, BUT CHRISTIANS IN INDIA AT THE TIME ALSO, AND THEY THE INDIANS KILLED THIS GREAT MAN OF PEACE WHO EVEN OUR BELOVED EMPEROR GAVE CREDIT AND HONOUR".

Priest, i KNOW Ghandi was a Hindu, i KNOW he tried to unite sikhs/Muslims/Christians-I was just simply stating a HISTORICAL fact abut how the seeks came about, it was just a summary.ABOUT GHANDI now, TO A CERTAIN EXTENT he was a man ofpeace, the REASON i say this is coz of how he felt about BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE-HE DESPISED THEM, u can ask ones on this board also about this and they will tell u,but nevertheless, he TRIED to have peaceful ways and he will be dealt with according to his faults.

"I REPEAT YOU WERE WRONG TO PRESUME I WAS EVER A SIKH, MUSLIM, OR HINDU FROM I KNOW MYSELF I'VE BEEN RASTA, BUT I HAVE BEEN TO THE WORSHIPING BUILDINGS OF OTHER FAITHS, AND AS I SEE IT RASTAFARI TELLS ME WHO THE ALMIGHTY IS AND SHOULD BE".

YES, i ADMIT i was wrong for assuming that u were of one of those particular groups.while u was trodding Rasta u were in other temples, thats Good my lord-Expand your knowledge and dont be in a box like mainstream religoins(im NOT saying u are in a box).ur just learning about more things from the creator when u visit other livities,thats good.

"YES LIKE THE EMPEROR IF I CHOOSE I WILL ENTER A CHRISTIAN CHURCH, A HINDU OR SIKH TEMPLE, JEWISH TEMPLE ETC, IF THEY GIVE ME PERMISSION TO ENTER THEIR DWELLING PLACE OF WORSHIP, BUT DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW THE WORSHIP? NO I CAN SIT AND WATCH THEM AS SO MANY OF THEM HAVE LET ME, WITHOUT CHANGING MY TROD AS A RASTAMAN".

This is true.

"I HOPE YOUR RESPONSE WAS A MISTAKE AND YOU WERE NOT READING LAZY".

The ONLY part that was a MISS-TAKE was the assuming part, the rest were in the truth and facts zone.Selam

Essene Ra-sta

Messages In This Thread

Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??????
Re: Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??
For Priest Adofo:

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com