HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??

BLESSED LOVE BABA RAS MARCUS.

THESE ARE THE CLOSING STATEMENTS OF YOUR POST.

Certainly too much time is being waste arguing about who is the Creator or who is not the Creator, the Creator is who he or she is and nobody can change that regardless of which book or books they may read and beleive in. The Creator is really that universal internal power which exist in all living things upon the face of this earth. The Creator is call by different names in various languages, therefore there is no need to be in contention about who the Creator his, or who he is not, because the Creator remain the Creator regardless of the opinions of individuals. Since the Creator will bring different experiences to different people at different times, each person should just try to be at peace with his or herself whoever or what ever he or she may conceive the Creator to be.
Let the birds worship and praise the Creator in their own way, let all creatures praise the Creator in their own way for their experience of the Creator is quite different from our as humanity. There is still much for us to learn, let us just humble ourselves and do just that.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

THIS IS TRUE BUT FROM MY STAND POINT WHEN IT COMES TO GIVING PRAISE TO THE CREATOR NO CHURCH FOR ME CAN WIN ME OVER IN IT'S PRAISE AND WORSHIP LIKE A RASTAFARI CHURCH DOES.

I'VE BEEN TO SIKH TEMPLES, MUSLIM MOSQUES, CHRISTIAN CHURCHES ETC, YET THE MIGHTY ROARING AND HEARING THE CONGREGATION OF RASTAFARI CHANTING IS THE GREATEST DISPLAY OF GIVING THE CREATOR PRAISE I SEE OVER THEM ALL.

TO HEAR RASTAMAN, WOMAN AND CHILDREN, CHANT HAIL DE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, ASHANTI I ADONIE I JAH, IYAH YUDGMANT AND SUCH AND SUCH I AGREE MANY CONCEPTIONS DO NEED TO BE REVIEWED, BUT EVEN WITH ALL ITS MISCONCEPTIONS IF THERE ARE ANY I WOULD'NT CHOOSE ANOTHER WAY OF GIVING THANKS FOR A CREATOR.

I CONTEST NOT YOUR POST OR SEEK CONTENTION, I JUST LOVE THE NYAHBINGHI PRAISES OVER ALL, RESPECT TO EVERY PERSON AND THEIR CHOSEN RELIGION BUT RASTAFARI AS A MOVEMENT, AS ALWAYS CALLED THEIRSELVES AWAY OF LIFE WHICH CARRRIES SPIRIT CONTENTS WITH A LIFE STYLE.

BABA YOU'RE MY ELDER AND YOU HAVE ELDERS TO, MY POINT IS YOU KNOW HOW THE OLD SCHOOL OF ELDER RASSES USE TO HAIL AND CHANT WHEN GIVING PRAISE TO THE CREATOR OR THE MOST HIGH I SHOULD SAY, AND EVEN IF THE EMPEROR VIEWS HIMSELF DIFFERENT FROM HOW THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES A RASTAFARI PERSON, HIS PRESENCE AND COMING INTO FLESH INTO THIS CREATION, GAVE A PEOPLE OF A NATION A WILL TO GO FORWARD AND REDEEM THEMSELVES.

SO AS FAR AS IT IS HAILE SELASSIE I MAY NOT BE EVERYONES FOOD OR DRINK, AND NOT EVERY NATION, KINDRED, ETC, WILL GIVE THE CREATOR THE SAME PRAISE, BUT I DON'T FEEL GOOD IF I'M NOT SAYING THINGS LIKE HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, HAIL DE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, NYAHBINGHI, I.

WELL LIBERATION IS WHAT WE WANT AND THE SOCALLED CREATOR IS NOT TO BE DISPUTED, OR ARGUED OVER, BUT AS FAR AS THE ANIMAL WORLD, ME AND NO ANIMAL SPECIES AS EVER SPOKEN LIKE I DO TO A HUMAN BEING, SO I CAN'T SAY IF THEY ARGUE OR DISPUTE OVER WHO THE CREATOR IS.

WELL SO IT IS WITH ME HAILE SELASSIE I FOREVER, THE SAID, LIJ TAFARI, DEJAZMATCH TAFARI, RAS TAFARI, NEGUS TAFARI.

IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE THE NET ME AND PEOPLE JUST LIVE REGARDLESS OF FAITH, IT SEEMS ALOT OF ARGUMENTS WE ENGAGE IN HERE ON THE NET WOULD NOT EVEN ARISE IN THE REAL WORLD OFF THE COMPUTER.

THAT SAID GIVE THANKS CONTINUALLY FOR LIFE AND THE PRECIOUS LIFE GIVER, MOST HIGH HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, MY LORD AND MAJESTY, WHAT A JOY TO HEAR THE UTTERANCE OF A RASTAFARI ONE.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??????
For Priest Adofo:

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com