HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??

Indeed my beloved brother, none of the Creatures upon the face of this earth are in violation of the laws of Mother Nature and Father Time. On the other hand, every single human being upon the face of this earth, have violated the laws of Creation on daily basis and that includes myself. One of the great mistake which humanity is making, is that they think the Creature is tired, and they will have to help him to do what ever he or she wishes to do, but what the Creator really needs us to do, is to find ways and means, to remove the social and economic deprivation from among our people, and to work hard and serious, to make life better for our people everywhere.

As student of life, it is my intention, to do as much as I can, to create social bridges, so that we can cross over into the universe of prosperity, as we live from day to day. I am convinced that changes will always come about in life, and so I have been learning to expect the unexpected as I live from day to day. I have also pledge to listen and learn from my great internal teacher, morning noon and night, and I do know that the earth is my classroom and the people which I meet upon the face of this earth are my teachers, therefore, I remain a student for the rest of my life and I am very happy with such a situation. I will try my best not to find time to participate in religious contentions, since they only waste your energies and place you into the gutters of disunity. There is no one upon the face of this earth, who is a authority concerning the marvellous manifestations of the Creator, there is so much for us to learn so let us do just that.
Again I send Many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Do other Creatures Quarell about the Creator??????
For Priest Adofo:

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com