Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: THE HIDDEN KINGDOM OF AFRICA " KINGDOM OF LADO

My greetings to you Mr Masambi !

Your Question ( YQ )
I too find that the present boundaries create problems for all Africans. But I also think that each case is unique. For example, my ancestral Buja falls sqaurely in Zimbabwe. I doubt that anyone would want to see Buja cecede, we are proud to be Zimbabweans. We are also proud of our unique culture, as are the Manyika, Tonga, Shangani, Ndebele etc. But the Manyika are split between Zimbabwe and Mozambique, and we have enclaves of Venda, Tswana. The point I am making is that each nation has its own border issues, and some are luckier than others.

My Answer ( MA ) : You remind me really of an Art , Human beings escogitated for a formation living and the passages through which they underwent . Real UNIQUE . They come up even to draw up their formation limits on the Land they live which they call Boundaries . Geneus indeed . When different Peoples come together and they agree to do so these formations become in their names as Countries , Nations , States and Kingdoms etc etc --- Zimbabwe out of that has become a respectable with an agreeble Name - " Nation State of Zimbabwe " . I am and feel proud of the Zimbabeans for this Achievement .

Though some Origine tribes are now in Mosambique , this may become of less effect because that comes on issue lines of established and re - estblished matters of Citizenship now . This is one of the Guide lines on which Lado People are aware of . History facts show that the present 29 Tribes of Lado eversince had and still have only vowed their Affliation to the State - Kingdom of Lado . The People's wish , which is THE Basic Democracy Principle on this good planet Earth .

Your Question ( YQ ) :
I have more questions for you - Are you aware of the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples' Organisation?

My Answer ( MA ) :

Yes , I am aware of the United Nations and Peoples' Organisation in this World Locker of which the United Nations Organisation ( U N ) is well aware of too : By now there remains to be granted Independence to Eighteen Countries in the World, of which the five are the Palestine, East Timor, Western Sahara, Lado and St. Helena.

Your Question ( YQ ) :
What practical steps are you taking to achieve nationhood anyway, given that you are not going to get it given on a platter?

My Answer ( MA ) :

A very genean and most interesting question you are raising up . Let me start by and from your rightly vision : Lado may not be expected to be given its Freedon of Nation Hood on a platter --- ?

It means Lado has to undergo all the types of War for that . You know many people think that Peace is a tangible physical thing you arrive to have and see . They are wrong . You need to search for it in the plasma of life and at one point you get it and that is where you get to Mantain it .That is why the World Body widely ( U N ) foresees that and clearly expresses in its endevours in finding solutions for the Maintance of Peace where in adequate such a solution is found . War is the real danger to Peace and that is why Nations of the World one way or the other go through it . More Objectively are the Wars facing Mankind in arriving to solve for a solution of Peace to exist . These are throuh : Political Wars , Diplomatic Wars and may be last , yet could be avoided is the Millitary war . So the Pratical undertaking for Lado are these . The Political and Diplomatic Wars at this very time are in the Pipe Line for Lado . Lado is onto that and posiitvely is coming out now . I am glad to see me sharing views with you and others on Lado in this perspective .

Yuor Question ( YQ ) :
And thirdly, you speak of a Kingdom of Lado. Is there a King? Of what family is he? The Sudannic Royal bloodline is spread all over Africa, this is known. For example, through various distaff lineages, I can find an ancient ruler named Mushavaka ( Shabaka, brother of Tirhaka) and a woman named Shanakdakete or something like that. Off-shoots of this lineage dispersed all over Africa and married in to many houses. I would not be surprised if DNA tests showed even the Arab king of Morocco to be descended from Sudan.
If there is a continuing Lado monarchy, why it would be to Africa what Houses such as Coburg-Saxe-Gothe and Schwelsig-Holstein-Glickberg are to Europe.
Finally, are there any websites etc that I may also view?

My Answer ( MA ) :

Yes , Lado still has its King . He is a live and is the presente 14th descendent King . The off - shoot of the King is deep in Roots of the History of Lado .I should like to remind you that the actual Nation Kingdom phylosophy is the earliest founded in African History way back from 3000 B.C in World History Pages and later copied by other Peoples of today . Take for example Britain's Kingship is too recent compared to Lado Kingdom . Lado People can Trace their Origines way back from Today's called Egypt as down to 3000 B.C Briefly hear I am giving to you as the King speaks of Himself of which can be most creadible to Readers .

Interview with John Bart Agami, Ph.D,JD

Chairman of Lado Political Council / Agofe of Lado

COLONIZATION AND RECOLONIZATION OF LADO PART II

Q: I would like to follow on the theme of backgrounds and more specifically your personal background, as well as your experience growing up during the colonial times. What was it like, whether on a day to day level or at a governmental level?

Ans: Concerning my personal background, may be the first thing I will tell you about is my own family. I think that is where everyone should start. So, the name Agami is my family name. It means you belong to the Agau Clan. Our family where leaders, we stayed in Egypt. We came to what is today known as Ethiopia. And we ruled Ethopia for 7 centuries, that’s from 640 AD to 1270 AD. Due to political upheaval, we left and ended up, today, where we are, in Lado in Equatorial central Africa (ECA).

Now my family continued in politics, though my Ancestor (Negus) Sambala Naiga left Ethiopia, to be exact, Lake Tana where our home at that time was. Today Lake Tana is in Western Ethiopia. And Lado means the land where our Forefathers are buried.

We are today in the Upper Nile Basin (Nile-Congo watershed)living between the 3 mountains: 1) Mt. Liru (Jaki Lolo), 2) Mt Iti (Dribidu Tere) where my father (John Anacleto Atobua), my grandfather and my great grandfather - respectively Lemiro and Ayingani - are buried, whereas Ajua my great great grandfather is buried near Mt Liru and 3) Mt Luku (Sambala Naiga). Politically we have always been in the limelight. Jaki Lolo, Dribidu Tere and Sambala Naiga are the Three Hero-Founders of the Lugbari Nation:- (Moru – Madi ) at Foot of Mt Rejaf.

Personally, I was born in 1942, on the 7th March, at 19 hrs 29 mins, on a Monday. I am the second born of our family. John Thomas Candia was the eldest of the family ( born in 1938). The difference between him and me was four years. And, of course, my Father was John Anacleto Atobua and my mother was Anna Maria Orideru. I am John Bart Onzima; Agami is our family name. It ( Agami) is also our clan. So, we all use the name Agami. My own name is Onzima but my father, my brother and I: we all used the first name John as our first name (Christian name).

Tom was born in 1938 when my father was at war. My father reached the military rank of Colonel, serving in the Kings African Rifles (KAR) 4th Regiment. Which was British, with headquaters in Bombo, Uganda. He went to fight for the British in Burma in WWII with the 4th Regiment of the Kings Africans Rifles, which later was stationed in Jinja, Uganda.

My father resigned to carry out the Independence of Lado in 1947. He was replaced by a British Colonel called Alan Knight, whom I knew very well. He was a sort of family friend, an Englishman, a rare case.

My father was assassinated on 14th April 1948, because he asked USSR to raise the question of Lado at the UN in 1947, and the British found that was not the right thing to do. They said my father was opening the eyes of many Africans and African countries. .

This is because my father became the chairman of African Chiefs in a conference which was held in Manchester in 1945, and Kwame Nkrumah (his first name was Francis) became the secretary and Jomo Kenyatta (his real name was Johnston Kamau) he became assistant secretary. This was also known as the Pan African Association.

This was a frightening issue for the Americans and the British. Therefore he (Atobua) was assassinated. There was a 4 Year Lado-British war following the assassination of Atobua from 1948 to 1952. This Lado-British war was stopped by Sir Winston Churchill when he became Prime minister in 1951. But during the time of the assassination of my father in 1948, a Labour Government was in Power, led by Rt Hon Clement Richard Attlee as Prime minister of Britain.

Today we have a Labour Government again, led by Rt Hon Anthony Charles Blair. So, I hope they will do something positive this time. And I, myself, after finishing in St. Aloysius college, Nyapea, my basic secondary education in 1960, I was prevented from taking my Cambridge School Certificate which was given by Cambridge University Examination Syndicate.

The reason was, I was too dangerous to be educated, because Britain could not be sure of my future thinking. So I was taken by force to Kings African Rifles in 1960 and commissioned as a Lieutenant in the third KAR, (3rd regiment) which was Scottish commanded, East African command, in Nairobi, Kenya.

In 1961, I was taken to Sandhurst, ( the Royal Military Academy in England ). I finished my studies there the same year, which was not an easy issue for the English, knowing it was my grandfather, who fought the British the most (from 1914-1919 and 1930-1937). I was taken back to the 3rd regiment in Nairobi, Kenya.

In 1962, while a Captain I was then taken to go and fight in Western Uganda by the border with Ruanda. At a place called Kisoro. After this, I was taken back to Nairobi and appointed High Commissioner (KAR). Today when you talk of High Commissioner you are talking diplomacy but militarily we should say High adjutant of KAR..

I represented the British Imperial Chief of Staff in Nairobi. On march 1st 1962, I was appointed a full Colonel without passing through the rank of Major first and sent to command 4th Regiment (KAR) to Uganda. I took the job, to organize within 6 – 9 months, the Uganda army for Independence which was due on 9th October 1962..

Uganda did not have an army. They only had a regiment (4th Regiment of KAR). They did not have a Ministry of Defence. So I had to organize and Head the Ministry of Defence in Uganda myself. So I did all that, under British colonial administration. Colonel William (Bill) Shane who had served with my father in WWII in Burma became my Military Advisor. Before my coming he was serving as Chief of Staff in the British Protectorate of Uganda ( 4th regiment KAR).

There was no African I was dealing with. I was only dealing with Europeans. Everything was European in concept and so forth. That is why, I clashed with the British; and I was arrested on the 11th September 1962judged at night and 12th September 1962 I was imprisoned for 7 years in Luzira maximum Prison ( next to the execution chamber Room 8). The reasons were all political in nature.

The issue was: I was asked to sign that Lado should be passed into British Administration. I refused to sign it and for three weeks I was tortured in Luzira prison. In October, I organized with some of my soldiers (4th regiment KAR) an Escape from the prison. That was in 1962. From then till now I have been in exile ( barring a brief period in 1971from June to Nov and another period from January 1973 to April 1974 ). I have been in Exile for at least 40 years.

The Experience of the Colonial Period bears no comparison to today. During those days, one of things, I noticed was that, you never shared toilets with Europeans or Asians. In every toilet, it was written on your left African, in the middle Asian, on the right European. It was an Offence for an African to urinate in a European toilet. It was changed only after Independence. This is the true nature of Colonialism.

You never shared the same Toilet, let alone Restaurants, Hotels and even Schools. You never mixed. But the Colonial System was organized. so that, the Governor was Supreme and commander-in-Chief.

He took his Orders from England, either from the Foreign Office or Colonial Office.from either Secretary of State for Foreign affairs or Colonial Affairs. The legislative power was all invested in the Governor ( the Power to make Laws ). The Africans were not in the Legislative Council (Parliament).

The country concerned was then divided into Provinces, and each was headed by a Provincial Commissioner, in the case of the English speaking countries, who was always an English man. The Provinces were divided into Districts, and Districts were headed by the District Commissioner, they were all English, or Scottish, or British, or maybe Irish.

Therefore you can see in the Whole Administration, there was no African, at all, until the so –called Independence. When were the Black Africans able to gain experience to run themselves ? Black African governments were all overturned, destroyed and all this period they were kept/held out of government. What could one expect from them, the Africans ? That’s a good question.

My answer is: NOTHING. That’s one of the difficulties today, for the African leaders to run their countries. To me, they have no knowledge, no experience to run a nation-state, and they were denied that right. They were not trained to do it. Any African who tried to be patriotic was either killed, or deported or put in prison because you were not allowed to do anything but sit and wait to labour as a slave. Period!!!1

There was no such thing as human rights. Because you were primitive and you had to be civilized by a European. As one writer fom Nothern Europe put it ”Africa is like a black ghost vessel moored to Europe and Asia”. The attitude against Africans is the worst.

I could go on and give you a lot of other areas, but this will tell you, if you could not share a toilet, what else could you share ? I think that analyses the difference. The Colonial World was different. It has no comparison with what is today. There is no comparison. You just have to learn it for what it is. You have to learn to understand it bit by bit. That is the wisest thing a wise man or woman can do.

This is what my family has been battling with, and why the Independence of Lado was not given, as we did not respect European Superiority as they claim.

To be continued -----

FOOT NOTE KEYS :

KINDOM IS " KAARI " IN " LUI " LANGUAGE OF LADO PEOPLE

KING IS " AGOFE " - REAL MEANING IN ENGLISH IS CHIEF OF CHIEFS or KING OF KINGS IN LUI LANGUAGE OF LADO PEOPLE AND THEREFORE OCCUPIES AND IS VESTED IN ALL THE POWERS IN THE RULE OF THE STATE KINGDOM / " KAARI " BY THE PEOPLE OF LADO . THIS HAS BEEN CLEARLY REINSTATED IN THE CONSTITUTION OF LADO IN THE DATE OF 5th MAY 1772 TILL TODATE .

Your Question ( YQ ) :
If there is a continuing Lado monarchy, why it would be to Africa what Houses such as Coburg-Saxe-Gothe and Schwelsig-Holstein-Glickberg are to Europe.

My Answer ( MA ) :

A Life living is merely a choise by a Society : Hence all different terms take root inheritance from these choises to determine under which name they use for their collectiveness , that is to say Countries, Nations , States , Kingdoms , Dominiums etc , etc ---------- I personally don't see any Reason Why Africans get on Hot Discussions of an existence of a Kingdom in Africa Continent . Europe alone Continentalwise still lives with its Kingdoms within : Example is the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland with its Vast Dominium as CommonWealth covering parts of Africa too . What do say about this as an Answer to your Question ?

Hear underneath , I am giving you Websites interestead on Lado Affairs

LADO - News
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] The fact that Lado remains up till today the only African Kingdom (Kaari) who ... King Agami is the rightful heir to the throne of the old kingdom of Lado, ...
www.npi-news.dk/page37.htm - 343k - Copia cache - Pagine simili

http://www.google.it/search?hl=it&q=RONALD+LULUA&btnG=Cerca+con+Google&meta=

Liberty News Forum - Political Discussion Forum
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] Africans may be by now should open Eyes to see better in future to avoid extended future political conflicts. By - Ronald Lulua USER NAME ( LADO ) ...
www.libertynewsforum.com/.../YaBB/YaBB.cgi/ YaBB.cgi?board=general;action=display;num=1163172020 - 88k - Copia cache - Pagine simili

African Institute for equal rights on the global market
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] B.O.C SIMPLY MEANS AND HAS NOT CHANGED AT ALL ( BRITISH OVERSEAS COLONIES ) . THUS CONTROLLING THE BASIC ECONOMY OF THESE COUNTRIES . RONALD . LULUA . ...
asp.african-institute.org/debate_show. asp?Subject=LADO+IN+ISSUE+%3A++ROOT+MEANING+OF+SOVEREIGNITY - 16k - Copia cache - Pagine simili

African Institute for equal rights on the global market
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] ... General Idi Amin was right in disociating Uganda from the CommonWealth . Africa must open her Eyes to see better in future . By - RONALD. ronald lulua ...
asp.african-institute.org/ debate_show.asp?Subject=WHAT+IS+COMMONWEALTH+TO+AFRICA+%3F - 14k - Copia cache - Pagine simili
[ Altri risultati in asp.african-institute.org ]

WHAT IS BRITISH COMMONWEALTH TO AFRICA ?
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] RONALD LULUA ( Lado ). Messages In This Thread. WHAT IS BRITISH COMMONWEALTH TO AFRICA ? lado -- Tuesday, 7 November 2006, at 5:23 a.m. ...
www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/ forum/config.pl?noframes;read=77710 - 15k - Copia cache - Pagine simili

User Profile
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] REAL NAME : RONALD LULUA. GENDER : MALE. OCCUPATION : A POLITICIAN IN THE STATE OF LADO. Rastafari Speaks is maintained by Administrator with AfricaSpeaks ...
www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/ forum/config.pl?noframes;profile=lado - 9k - Copia cache - Pagine simili
[ Altri risultati in www.rastafarispeaks.com ]

WHY IS AFRICA HIDING / KEEPING SILENT OVER THE INDEPENDENCE ISSUE ...
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] by - Ronald Lulua - HISTORY STUDIES - ... You may / can come into save Lado . Ronald . Lulua ... RONALD LULUA CHIEF ADVISOR TO THE AGOFE / KING OF LADO ...
www.africaspeaks.com/reasoning/ index.php?topic=3927.msg12417 - 160k - Copia cache - Pagine simili

User talk:RONALD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] RONALD LULUA . N.C. CHIEF ADVISOR TO THE KING GREEN BUREAU KINGDOM OF LADO. Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:RONALD" ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:RONALD - 14k - Copia cache - Pagine simili

HistoryExplained.Com - Welcome to the REAL history of the world
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] 04/21/2006 8:37 PM, Ronald Lulua is a senior official of the government of Lado in exile in Denmark. He has given us a very interesting ...
www.historyexplained.com/index.php/ forum/main/event=read/fid=test/m=2853 - 75k - Copia cache - Pagine simili

A new, better U.N. - Page 3 - World Affairs Board
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] by - Ronald Lulua - HISTORY STUDIES - INSTITUTE OF SUDANIC STUDIES - ( ISS ) STATE KINGDOM OF LADO . ... Ronald Lulua. lado is offline ...
www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?p=290736 - 171k - Copia cache - Pagine simili

Political Forum Posts Page 1 of 1
- [ Traduci questa pagina ] Ronald Lulua USER NAME ( LADO ) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
www.politicalforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=313688 - 28k - 20 nov 2006 - Copia cache - Pagine simili

Pagina dei risultati: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Successive

Gratis! Google Toolbar. Scarica ora - Informazioni su Toolbar

Cerca tra i risultati | Strumenti per le lingue | Suggerimenti per la ricerca | Non sei soddisfatto? Aiutaci a migliorare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Loan for $1698/mo - Calculate new house payment
The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. [Show HTML Graphics - Edit Preferences]

DeleteReplyForwardNot SpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers
Check MailCompose Search Mail: Search MailSearch the Web

Move Options
[New Folder]
Inbox
APOSTOLIC VI...
UGA --- INDEX
HISTORY MESSAGE
complete lado ...
liberty forum
rasterfar
3rd term office...
A NEW BETTER UN...
APOSTOLIC VICAR...
HELLEN MUKIIBI
INDIRIZIO CRI
LADO STATE NEWS...
MONTEVIDEO CONV...
STATELESS PERSONS
TALK - ARUA
TALK JUBA - F...
address cabinet
foreign office ...
map and kindom ...
nepad
newvision
oil in lado
political forum
world forum
Forward Options
As Inline Text
As Attachment
Reply Options
Reply To Sender
Reply To Everyone
Mail Shortcuts
Check Mail Ctrl++C
Compose Ctrl++P
Folders Ctrl++F
Advanced Search Ctrl++S
Options
Help Ctrl++H
Address Book Shortcuts
Add Contact
Add Category
Add List
View Contacts
View Lists
Quickbuilder
Import Contacts
Synchronize
Addresses Options
Addresses Help
Calendar Shortcuts
Add Event
Add Task
Add Birthday
Day
Week
Month
Year
Event List
Reminders
Tasks
Sharing
Synchronize
Calendar Options
Calendar Help
Notepad Shortcuts
Add Note
Add Folder
View Notes
Notepad Options
Notepad Help
Advanced Search

Copyright © 1994-2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines - Ad Feedback
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

Messages In This Thread

THE HIDDEN KINGDOM OF AFRICA " KINGDOM OF LADO "

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com