Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: THE HIDDEN KINGDOM OF AFRICA " KINGDOM OF LADO

Dear Mr Masinda Musodza ,

Answers to you questions ---

In the Political and Diplomatic frame work sense , Lado is not Southern Sudan but I would certainly understand you in refering to it yet to Southern Sudan when discussing with you . Therefore I am not in anyway connected to the Sudan Peoples Liberation Army or Front ( SPLA / F ). The ( SPLA ) Affair is totaly an Internal matter as concerns the Republic State of Sudan which has been Officially informed by the Lado Provisional Government ( LPG ) .

In view , for people to see the Lado issue , I would like to point out that , in Africa and precisely the following Countries are deeply involved in connection with Lado . These are the surrounding present Countries : The Republic States of Sudan , Chad , Central African Republic , D R Congo , Uganda , Kenya and Ethiopia . In addition to these is the role of Egypt deeply involved too . All these Countries are Officially informed of the Steps the Lado Provisional Government has undertaken to bring the Lado issue in the United Nations General Assembly for final Discussions , ( Lado Petition already to the U N Security Council ) .

Since from 1947 when Britain called in UN to discuss the Issue of Lado , Palestine , Isreal , the two State of Palestine and Lado were and still locked up in the UN - Locker which actually sees the two States in the present situations facing them . Isreal was given Indepencence in 1948 . The two Super Powers : USA and Britain have always taken advantage of the Article 12 of the UN charter to oppose the Independence for these two countries but now there have come changes to this Article which these two Powers in changing their Attitude towards Lado and Palestine are trying their best now to find alternative ways . Such much talked of creating New Road Maps now for Palestine and Southern Sudan to replace Lado . Lado is a Especial Case , so the Name must not appear as it remains an Old African ISSUE that must be totally forgotten to undiscover the real knowledge about the African Heritage much linked to Lado .

On the hand , I would like to discuss about the Amarican Bombing of Khatuom and Darfur Issue but I still think it is not the right time in giving you my views as I am talking to you about Lado .

For you , as to how Africans benefit from not talking about the problems that happen to Lado or in Sudan , I can only say , it is because African Governments live on Donations given to them , then and in return they should not talk of horrible situations facing Africa . Immagine what can they say of Bombing Khartoum ! What is wrong now Britain and America have given in a huge finance to Creat Southern Sudan to Eradicate Lado ? The only thing SPLA must do is to support the American and the British Christianity way of life in the whole Region of Sudan Central Africa . Meaning Anti - Islam .

Last but not least to tell you , Lado , as still exists , has the Provisional Government which is in contact channels with all Governments of the Nation States of this world . Many people of the world had perhaps forgotten Lado through the direction of Education imposed on by the Enemies of Lado and that is why Lado with all the patience has been left to stuggle in silence by itself . But now most people are realising that fault . Some World Historians change to see for clear pictures now .

Click on here to read about Discussion of Lado :

http://www.historyexplained.com/index.php/forum/main/event=list/fid=test

Ronald

Messages In This Thread

THE HIDDEN KINGDOM OF AFRICA " KINGDOM OF LADO "

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com