HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran

His Majesty ruled over BOTH christian and muslim in his country, therefore i will take what i know from both books, concerning this subject.

its always said that "the caucasian comes from the caucus mountains", but i sight that we PUT them there, do to there barbaric ways and breakin of peace. Ok, i already have historical evidence for my knowledge, but just for those that read the bible, i will give some info from there (as well as other information). In Genesis, adam and eve were told by "God" (which in this case is the kings of the east whether it be the sultans/kings of Mecca arabia or around the nile and egypt/ethiopa) that if they eat from that "fruit" (which in this case is laying down with the blackwomb/man and intermixing and breaking that natural law), they will be "kicked out" of the "garden" (the EAST ofcourse).

Now, this story of adam and eve, combined with the israelites, stealing the gold or as the "righteous" God told the them "steal the spoil of the egyptians and take what you want", showing that they caused trouble and made mischief around the original people of the nile valley, when the God or the king found out who was causing this trouble, they were made to go to the caucus mountains and dwell within this barren place. The "Cherubims" with the flaming swords watching eastward, so as to keep them from crossing the borders of the caucus, was the turks or muslim guards patrolling the border with their scimitars (the turks have a stiry about the caucus mountains also).

So, the bible, with the adam and eve story, and also the israelites causing trouble in egypt, according to the knowledge of this interpretation im showing, says that they were kicked out for their wickedness into the caucus mountains. NOW, the qu'ran, which is somewhat more accurate, shows a fascinating fact. In the surah or chapter called Al-Kahf or "The Cave", it says "Until when he came to the rising of the un, he found it rising on a people for whom we provided NO covering protection against the sun", vs 93 "Until, he reached a tract BETWEEN TWO MOUNTAINS, he found beneath them, A PEOPLE WHO SCARCELY UNDERSTOOD A WORD". BUT WAIT, this verse tells us who they are "They said, O Zl-qarnain! the GOG-and MAGOG (hmmmmmmm) DO GREAT MISCHIEF on earth". Uh-oh, do you remember who the gog and magog people of the bible were and what region that represented......Ok idrens/sistrens, did you ever hear that there was a wall erected and build a longtime ago, around the caucus mountains area? for what reason, i dont know, but i guess you can tell me....but in the Qu/ran it says in vs 95 "helpme, therefore with strength, i will ERECT A STRONG BARRIER BETWEEN YOU AND THEM", VS 96 "at length, when he had filled the spaces between the two steep MOUNTAIN-SIDES, he said blow with your bellows, then he had made it red as fire, he said, bring me, that i may POUR OVER IT, MOLTE LEAD. this WHOLE CHAPTER is dedicated to tell us about that. now, i know what everyone is thinking "where did he get this nowledge from", just becuz you never heard of it, doesnt mean its not true. the adam and eve story, among other things, is a historical fact, not the religious fact of the christians and some muslims, but it tells the history of a certain type of people AMONG the original people that were already here. my idren who i reason with is the one who turned my attention to this, and elijah muhammed, as well as sources in and around the world know this event in one story or another.

So, what do you think, Fiction or does it have historical (not the religious kind, remember) truth within it. Salaams

Messages In This Thread

Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran
Re: Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran
Was Mohammed White?
Re: Was Mohammed White?
Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed *LINK*
Re: Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed
Re: Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com