HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran

"Adam and Eve for me are coloured not sure of what degree of blackness being light or dark but to me they are definitely of african origin(Ethiopia) no doubt on my part. The Israelites to me are not as we see today in modern day Israel where 60% of the selfclaimed israelite are in no way true hebrews. I see the bible in an Afrocentric view therefore i cannot agrue with your point of view but it has opened some sort of mystic parable for me so I give thanks for that. Its health to try to view the bible through another spectrum."

i respect your afrocentric veiw of the bible, but if the bible says that adam and eve are the first on the earth )if taken literal), and we KNOW that when they went into distant lands they "took themselves wives",, then how can they be the first? what kind of ethiopian are they? surely not original Aethiopians. Colored DOES NOT mean "black", if something is colored, that means it was artificially given a pigment....that cant mean me. yes brother, give thakhs for your view on it. Ites

Messages In This Thread

Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran
Was Mohammed White?
Re: Was Mohammed White?
Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed *LINK*
Re: Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed
Re: Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com