Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran

Give thankhs Ras Levi for your input:

u said :"Concerning about the Israelites and your overstanding of Adam and Eve I cannot agree"

why cant u agree? and what is it that sounds far-fetched about what was stated? is it your emotions that makes it un-comfortable to sit within or is it against yuor common understanding? PLEASE explain

but let me focus on something you brought up.
Gog and Magog are sons of Japhet. In one for the books of the dead sea scrolls it mentions Chittem one of Japhet sons destorying his own people. Gog and Magog is the athesist/heathen nations wanting to destory the godly folks. In this sense Igzee'abihier Yimmesgen! In this case Idren sighting from the Ible and Koran can the Jepahtic people be trusted if their inherant nature is destructive? And can whites even be Rastafari? My prepective is that a relationship with a BlackGod can only be with people that have African blood in a spiritual marriage. If I may take from your words a little;"

"if they eat from that "fruit" (which in this case is laying down with the blackwomb/man and intermixing and breaking that natural law), they will be "kicked out" of the "garden" (the EAST ofcourse)." Would that not count as well in a spiritual marriage. If I may quote Prophet Mosiah: "If the white man has the idea of a whiteGod, let him worship his god as he desires... We, as Negroes, have found a new ideal. Whilst our God has no color... We negroes believe in the God of Ethiopia..." I'm just expounding here."

i feel this point, because even tho they might feel a "spiritual truth" connection to what a God in "black" skin might say, they might feel out of place if the black God only wants to talk to his own people of physical flesh, not true? the "white" man could have more in common with their "white" God. i do know, that Truth is UNIVERSAL tho, no doubt, and all people could dwell within its grasp....but certain Gods would have moe to say among their own people than others. P.e.a.c.e

Messages In This Thread

Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran
Was Mohammed White?
Re: Was Mohammed White?
Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed *LINK*
Re: Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed
Re: Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com