HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran

For example when the Ible states a first creation Iman sight this, the first creation or mention is the Inner I the expression of the comcept of InI. As any Rasta should know meaning that the Creator dwells in I and I in Him. Would not the first creation correspond to the pre existance of the Iniversal soul of Imanity in its indiviual state as being man and woman. Imanity existed before the conception into flesh. The bible is an African of which the oldest belongs to the KING, before the white knew it ever existed they were swinging of trees and bathing once a year. You surely cannot attribute spiritual work on a people that are naturally inferior in science, spirituality, mathematics, literature, and advanced civilizations. Thousands of years before europe heard of the Ible dem had to steal it from Egypt where some of the oldest text exist. Whites had to steal everything in order to be where they are today. Another thing I would like to point is that Adam and Eve are only an expression of a state of conscienceness that we find ourselves today fallen from perfection, Iyesus seh be as a child that is how one enters the Kingmen of Jah. see the circle. As it was inna beginning so shall it be in these days. Remember the Ible is not written fi answer and explain creation 100% its only basic conception to guide InI inna this dispention. InI fell like Adam and Eve but InI will return to that perfect oneness with Jah and Earth in the conscienceness of children like Lij Tafari Blessed is His Name I King and Redeemer. Bless Idren fi the peaceful reason like true Idrens do. I meditate pon de Idrens words. Blessed be Jah Itinually!

Messages In This Thread

Caucus Mountains and the Bible/Qu'ran
Was Mohammed White?
Re: Was Mohammed White?
Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed *LINK*
Re: Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed
Re: Last Sermon of the Prophet Mohammed

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com