HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Madonna - Mother of salvation from whiteness?

g man , with all do respect, your youth cant have two black african parents , cause your half white. Also when yopu say theres cretain things your well intentioned father could never teach you, I assume about blackless, then is it the same to say that your mom how ever well intentioned was not equipped to teach to certain things, pertaining to whitness? It seems you still try to identifyyourself as black ,ut your only half black ,and 1/2 white and within the patriarchial bloodline your name and blood and male childrens name is of the white tribe .Jut as when solomon took sheba an she became jewish , your mom, by marring a white man , married into the cacuizoid tribe , and chose to have little cauizoids like your self.Im not trying to say anything bad ,just trying to say be proud of your bi racial self and accept your whiteness as well as your blackness.Man,my people are a creation of spainish rape a the native peoples of what is know known as latin america.We are a creation of the cathlick church , but im still proud to be a mexican and im still proud to be white, as thats how the most I created I .While i hate evil and the racial fuc@#$$ that a go on , I cant hate i self.I like all need self esteem self love and pride in who I am and can be,bless

Messages In This Thread

Madonna - Mother of salvation from whiteness?
"Half" is 50%
U equally 'proud' of yr Azteca & yr Conquistador..
Re: Madonna - Mother of salvation from whiteness? *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com