HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Weed Bashing Counter-attack

***(I am aware of the millions of hours, of productive time, which was stolen from African people, all over this earth, as a result of imprisonment for ganja, and we are still living in the most degrading conditions, as a race of people upon the face of this earth)***

Absolutely. But do we blame ganja or baaby laws.

"Medicine" - an object used to give control over natural or magical forces. A substance or preparation used in treating disease.
"Disease" - a condition of the living animal or plant body or of one of its parts that impairs normal functioning : SICKNESS, MALADY

Afrikans have been diseased by the hand of the enemy for centuries.

I have seen many healings with the help of marijuana.

I have seen too many people weened off of legal and illegal demons with the help of marijuana.

If the connection to music, rhythm and self is divine, then something that "enhances" the realisation or appreciation of this is NOT an enemy.

The only people I know negatively affected by marijuana are those who would be in trouble one way or another anyway.

I never in a million years would think that I would not hear of numerous healings and good stories related to ganja and Rastas. If anyone overstood the spiritual, medical, and psychological principles/powers, I thought it would be indigenous and descendants compared to liberals, hippies and flower-children.

-always

Messages In This Thread

Weed Bashing Counter-attack
Did you run Panho off?
careful what you wish for
TIME IS NOW TO MAKE SHA SHA LEGEL!
INI IS ALL PRODUCT'S OF INI I-VIREMENTS!
I DA LIGHT I CHALIS THOW!
Re: I DA LIGHT I CHALIS THOW!
roberts "legalized" .... it *LINK*
Re: roberts "legalized" .... it
LET'S LINK EVRY LINK YA HEARD!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com