HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Weed Bashing Counter-attack

Greetings elders and teachers: Baba Ras Marcus, Prophet Kwame Selassie, Eja and all brothers and sister (and spies and enemies too)

I have read the opinions of everyone about Ganja, hemp, marijuana, holy weed, pot, chronic, grass or whatever it is that ones call one of nature’s strongest durable plants. And even though I cannot refute nor deny everyone’s criticism of marijuana. I must sight the words between the lines of what was written and come in on the side FOR the absolute de-criminalization and spiritual promotion of marijuana. I could argue that marijuana is safer and more beneficial than alcohol (definitely), caffeine (definitely), tobacco (definitely), coffee, coca-cola, sugar, salt, white flour, white rice, butter, beef, prescription medications, and psychologists, but I do not have the time right now. But to keep my points brief, I will stick to the most important essence.

There is no doubt that it is inexcusable to do anything which would prevent one from performing their duties as a husband, wife or parent (incarceration).

There is no doubt that anything that is done in excess is damaging. (What about too much Jah?)

But what must be mentioned is the fact that there has never been a fatal amount of hemp consumption in medical history. Now for those that say that medicine is baaby and one cannot trust their science, remember that it is the pharmaceutical companies with discoverers in the jungles of Afrika that are totally against legalized marijuana. Why? Because marijuana is “the competition”. The same as indigenous beliefs and “the occult” were the competition to the Holy Roman Catholic Church coming to power to attain a New World Order in Europe and then the world. Pharmaceuticals are a runaway abusive, zombie-producing, child destroying trillion-dollar industry (whore) that helped put the King of Earth (Bush) in power.

Everyone knows that medicine is from the “powers” (essences) of plants. They take the plant, extract certain chemicals, and process this chemical for the intended drug. So if you are constipated...take a pill, if you have a headache...take a pill, if you have stress...take a pill, if you have nausea...take a pill, if you get excited in school...take a pill......take a pill...take a pill...take a pill...take a pill...take a pill...take a pill...take a pill...take a pill...take a pill...take a pill...take a pill. Ironically, if you check the side-effects for most medicines, you will find that for each symptom that the medicine “cures”, 8 side-effects are caused.

For example, a pill for weight loss may cause diarrhea, ear ringing, headache, constipation, high blood pressure, drowsiness, numbness or agitation. So is there net gain or net loss?

Marijuana on the other hand, is rooted deep into my mama earth and reaches its green (life) leaves towards the Sun. No human tampering, no baaby tampering. In fact, instead of 8 side-effects for one cure...try 8 cures for 1 side-effect.

Again, anything done in excess is damaging, including FASTING and MEDITATION. (Too much rastafari speaks reasoning also)

The same pros and cons to fasting, meditation and marijuana can be made for each.

Again, the only arguments I have heard against marijuana are incarceration and people losing sanity through “inner essence seeking”.(shock of their inner truths/selves)

Let us recall that it was against “laws” to drink from the wrong water fountain. So even though there are “laws”, that does not qualify them as just or practical.

Has anyone taken into account that marijuana may be one’s self prescribed medicine to mellow from the stress and frustration and combat and contradiction and pressures of baabylon living. Has it occurred to ones that many are trying to resist the spiritual calling to destroy baabylon single handedly for our childrens and descendants sake. That will definitely land you in baaby’s jails.

Marijuana IS THE HERB OF GOD...maybe
Marijuana IS THE HEALING OF NATIONS...maybe
Marijuana IS A GATEWAY DRUG...ABSOLUTELY (why later)

Everything has a purpose. If we look at the reasonings of Rasta and Polygamy, Promiscuity, Condoms, you will find that there are usages and abuses. If ones engage in polygamy for lust and greed, then it is obviously not spiritual. Sex is definitely used and abused. The primary purpose of sex is to produce offspring. But ones do not produce children upon every occasion. Fertility can only happen a few days in every month...and then there is 9 months of carrying. So is sex within a loving, moral, spiritual relationship other than child producing considered sexual abuse?

So what if I argue that consumption of ganja is for self-strengthening, mind cleansing and awareness cultivation. If one consumes ganja for other purposes also, is that drug abuse?

Ganja/marijuana IS the gateway drug as ones call it. YES, if you “worship” the “high” you will eventually want a higher high. YES, if it is a physical result that you worship, then you will need something else because that physical accomplishment is your god.

Ones who worship God because they get materialistic results ONLY are no different from those that consume Ganja for euphoric purposes ONLY.

What if you seek spiritual and mental communion. What if you seek development of the 90% of our brains that we do not consciously control. Compared to the previous examples, what if one seeks not the effects, but the cause. Then that changes the whole scenario. Because the cause is NOT marijuana...the cause is the marriage of marijuana and Mind. It is not ganja that gives you problems or solutions, it is the Mind and subsequent actions. And mental and spiritual powers overcome the physical without any debate. So the gateway of marijuana is to anything that your heart and mind desires. If you want tricks, you get tricks...if you want great sex, you get great sex and if you want insight, you get insight and if you want healing, you get healing. YES the mind is a terrible AND a wonderful thing...don't blame the marijuana.

It is unwise to deny the powers of the mind in a spiritual, positive setting.

Any doctor will tell you the path to healing is medicine AND your own mind.
Any reverend will tell you that Jesus (alone) doesn’t solve you problems
Any ganja smoking Rasta or other hemp spiritualist will tell you Ganja doesn’t work magic (alone).

IT IS THE SELF...IT IS THE MIND...which is our connection to the Creator, Ancestors, Cosmos, Each Other, Plants, Animals, Fire, Air, Water and the Earth.

So ANYTHING (non-destructive, non-addictive, with no side effects) which HELPS you to put your mind on a positive, moral, therapeutic, spiritual, healing, liberation state is a FRIEND and not an ENEMY.

-All Ways

Messages In This Thread

Weed Bashing Counter-attack
Re: Weed Bashing Counter-attack
Did you run Panho off?
careful what you wish for
TIME IS NOW TO MAKE SHA SHA LEGEL!
INI IS ALL PRODUCT'S OF INI I-VIREMENTS!
I DA LIGHT I CHALIS THOW!
Re: I DA LIGHT I CHALIS THOW!
roberts "legalized" .... it *LINK*
Re: roberts "legalized" .... it
LET'S LINK EVRY LINK YA HEARD!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com