HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Weed Bashing Counter-attack

Hail up! As fih the I's condition, mek dih folowlng tonic mix with hemp oil, linseed,weatgerm,pumpkin seed, cocoanut,cod liver,palm,olive and euculyptus oil. Mix them all in a base of honey and take a tablespoon every morning on an empty stomach. All the oils should be cold pressed; this process ensures the integrity of the nutrients. You can also take it more the once per day. You can take it with a calcium tablet which is plant based. On an empty stomach, the absorption is much faster and gets directly into the blood stream. The calcium will prevent joint pains and the oils have all the omega fatty acids that your body needs for cell repair and elasticity. The pumpkin seed oil is good for the prostate. You could use the oil tonic mix, as a salad dressing. And don't forget the nuts,herbs and spices in the salad; along wid a touch resin and a juicy lime. After three months of such a regimen; you will feel a velvet texture to your skin. this tells you that your body cells are well coated with a protective fat layer from radiation and other kinds of cell damage through oxidation.

Messages In This Thread

Weed Bashing Counter-attack
Did you run Panho off?
careful what you wish for
TIME IS NOW TO MAKE SHA SHA LEGEL!
INI IS ALL PRODUCT'S OF INI I-VIREMENTS!
I DA LIGHT I CHALIS THOW!
Re: I DA LIGHT I CHALIS THOW!
roberts "legalized" .... it *LINK*
Re: roberts "legalized" .... it
LET'S LINK EVRY LINK YA HEARD!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com