Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Separating Sheep from Goats

Here are a few questions for you.

What are your feelings presently, about the outcome of the O.J. Simpson trial?

How did you respond on the day of the verdict?

Who's the better role model, J. Cochran or C. Darden?

Darden was interviewed by Oprah a couple of days ago and his whimpering made me so sick I had to turn the TV off. Oprah offered him the opportunity to redeem himself by asking; does the fact that the verdict was not an indictment of your prosecutorial skills, but an indictment by African-Americans of the American justice system, offer any release. His response was No! not for OJ, who in his view was not an ideal candidate for the show of African-American solidarity by the jury.

I do not care for OJ, American idolization of media personalities is lost on me, but as an African I fully understand the jury's response. Who better than OJ, one of the many willing pawns in this system of white supremacy and American injustice.

Darden should be more upset over the fact that the LA DA's office used him as a pawn to try to add credibility to their lynch mob.
Does he have as much compassion for Byrd, the victim dragged to death in Jasper, Texas by a bunch of Neanderthals as he expresses for OJ's white victims. I doubt very much.

Sitting in the audience was his light, bright and damn near white, wife. Probably a graduate of Bill Cosby's favorite charity, Spellman College.

Any "African-American" seeking my allegiance to any African liberation movement has to prove to me conclusively, the extent his African-ness. Too many since Dr. King have failed to live up to expectations. The question now, is whether or not these American misleaders will step aside and let a continental African or another in the diaspora, outside the U.S., assume the lead.

Messages In This Thread

Separating Sheep from Goats *LINK*
Re: Separating Sheep from Goats *LINK*
Re: Separating Sheep from Goats *LINK*
hotep *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com