HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Separating Sheep from Goats

“I see the way you use the word neanderthal as similar to how nuff Black people I know (myself included on occasion) use the word "cracker", "caveman/cave bitch" or any other negative designation for whites. I think it's only appropriate that Black people have negative designations for whites, given the historical and contemporary relationship between the two groups.”

It’s interesting, this sentence. I notice how you included yourself among “black people” as an after thought. Also if the word “you” was substituted for your word “nuff” there would be a whole lot of angry people responding to your post. My use of the word Neanderthal is my method of exposing the many unanswered questions which remain even after a century and a half of euro-centric evolutionary science. If you choose to interpret my meaning as negative, it is only a reflection of how much you have been influenced by the euro-centric description of yet another one of God’s creatures. Those who claim Grecian civilization as their own, but adhere to none of the tenets of Grecian wisdom, might benefit from an external exposé. Knowing thyself puts one on the path to self-completion, which is a far cry from a reality maintained on assumptions and beliefs held by Western scientists.

“This just results in another soon-to-be ruling class of bureaucrats, who more often than not are drawn from the more privileged sectors of society and cannot really relate to all the issues they are supposedly trying to "save" the masses from. Which I think is what Ayinde, Yan, Tyehimba et al are getting at when they question whether whites or light skin Blacks could ever be qualified to lead the masses of dark-skin Blacks when they have not shared their experiences.”

I doubt Ayinde questions the qualifications of MLK or Malcolm, both of whom were light skinned. In fact Ras Tyehimba is light skinned, am I to assume that Ayinde has doubts about his leadership value to this forum.

“Question, do you think a boss is necessary to run a factory?”

Answer, until his employees begin to make personal contributions to his business liability insurance, he’s necessary.

Messages In This Thread

Separating Sheep from Goats *LINK*
Re: Separating Sheep from Goats *LINK*
Re: Separating Sheep from Goats *LINK*
hotep *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com