HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: "African Christos "?
In Response To: Re: "African Christos "? ()

Tell me some more about the wonderful day when you saw His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I in the flesh. Then tell me about how you sat face to face and repeat the exact words His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I said to you.

Then, direct me to the passages in your holey babble where you were given permission to worship a man.

Look at this definition of hypocrisy, and see if it fits you and the rest of your klan : "the feigning of virtues, beliefs, or standards, especially in matters of religion or morality."

Key word = 'STANDARDS'. When you christians set up standards, (such as "THOU SHALT NOT WORSHIP IMAGES") and then turned round and did the same thing, you pinned the label 'HYPOCRITES' on yourselves.

Which brings us to 'ignorance' : Christians are idolaters in denial.

DEFINITIONS :

Idol -
1. "an image or symbol used as an object of worship"

2. "an object of passionate or excessive devotion"

Idolater -
1. "a worshipper of idols"

2. "a passionate and OFTEN UNCRITICAL admirer.

And, ignorance : from the word ignore, to look away, to deny. See, I have no problem with idolaters. I know that the mind needs a visual aid to help it focus on a higher level of consciousness. So, I would never speak against ones for being idolaters (if they were straight up and honest about what they were). But, what we have are idolaters (i.e. christians and muslims) who persecute other idolaters because they believe that thier form of idolatory is the only way.

The semitic ideologies are not religions. They are political tools. Religion is defined as a way of binding humanity with the divine. Yet, within all semitic 'religions', there is a demand for seperation. Seperation from the so-called 'heathen', seperation from the one going to 'hell' (a place constantly being re-defined). So, they bound themselves to themselves and described divinity as being the perfection of thier own constructs.

Which is something that works (in a fashion) if you are from the species that originated the fiction. What is hard to overstand is the so-called African who is outside the circle, who will forever be outside the circle (a thing, remember that was constructed to keep him OUT), who stands there hugging the bare bones that have been tossed to him. The so-called African whose status is actually the same as a pet dog.

The things that are called judaism, christianity and islam started out as attempts to introduce religion among babarians, but, the foundations were overun and instead of religion, political tools were contrived to unite the warring tribes, give them the motive for conquest, justify thier robberies by making 'God' thier capo di tutti and pacify the conquered by giving them slices of pie-in-the-sky.

They are political ideologies and must be dealt with ON THAT LEVEL.

Messages In This Thread

Recognise the Inferiority Bug
hotep *NM*
Re: Recognise the Inferiority Bug
NM means "no message" *NM*
MUNTU *NM*
Call their name, they come running..
That Was Uncalled For
Re: That Was Uncalled For
Re: That Was Uncalled For
Eja
"African Christos "?
Re: Eja
cleansing is the ultimate goal? who's next? me...
Re: cleansing is the ultimate goal? who's next? me
ras atum said....
Another Faker smoked out
Re: Another Faker smoked out
liberation has nothing to do withe tolerance
roust-a-tom.....
Re: roust-a-tom.....
Heard that *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com