Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Eja
In Response To: Re: Eja ()

"Eja you refuse to heed the wise words of the Ras on this board when dem tell you say nah fire pon Rasta. No angry talk in the House of Love"

That from one who once entered the 'House of Love' like this :
"Where do whites fit in? What kind of slave question is that? Here I am chattin bout Uhuru-Black Unity and all you can do is ask about the Crackers? Are you a slave? Or maybe you are a cracker. White people always try to put themselves in the middle of everything." -- http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?noframes;read=62475

Or this from someone who claims to 'respects diversity' :
"I don't want that Arab's religion. I don't want the Cracker's religion either. Our religion was already approved by God long before they even existed!! " -- http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?noframes;read=62459

"SHE STILL DID MORE FOR AFRIKANS THAN YOU EVER DID KRISTINE. Given that cracker sounding name,
my guess is that you're probably white. If you're not white, you are an UNGRATEFUL AND DISRESPECTFUL
SLAVE. BUN ALL VOLUNTEER SLAVES AND THOSE WHO DISRESPECT THE AFRIKAN WOMAN. " --http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?noframes;read=62808

So what happenned? Did you 'see the light'? Are you now repenting your bun-full ways? Are you trying to build a new profile?

And for you to say I "refuse to heed the wise words of Ras on this board". Who is the wise 'Ras' you are talking about? Could this be you? So, how old is the wise head on your neck? 60s? 70s? Must be at least 60 or else why would you think you can take that tone with me?

"Most Afrikan religions don't have names. So in a sense, it is not part of our heritage to give I-self names like Jewish or Muslim, etc."

Just saying so does'nt make it true. You have come into this particular reasoning not because you have anything concrete to add or because you have evidence to back up what you are trying to knock down. And, are you being honest about what you are fighting against? You cannot be fighting what I said because my words are no different from what you claim to believe (as shown above), so, it must be me that you have a problem with. If so, come like that, don't hide your motive for speaking on this thread, don't come like you are some peace-loving wise-mind when you are nothing like that.

What is the origin of the word 'jew' and what does it mean? You said it is not part of your heritage to give yourself a name like 'jewish', well, to call oneself 'jewish' is no different from calling oneself Yoruba. Both names define an AFFILIATION. Neither is a religious label. Yoruba defines my affiliation to a language and a culture. There are others who are from this same root who also have the additional affiliation of 'christian' or 'buddhist'. To call oneself a 'jew' is not to define one's religion, as there are zionist jews who would not be seen dead in a synagogue and 'jews for jesus'.

Abo-Oxa (Yoruba), Vodun (Gun), Muntu (Bantu), or the three principal cults among the Dogon (Awa, Lebe and Binu) are all names that serve the same purpose as 'muslim' or 'christian'. Each is a description of how a person relates to the Almighty. But, according to you, these are rare incidences in Africa because, when you say 'most', you imply that you are speaking for the majority. Yet, you cannot mention one by name. So, I ask again : state the peoples that you know in Africa who follow a path that has no description. And don't come again with what some princeton pimp said. State what you (as a Tanzanian) knows. Come from the source. But, ensure that whatever you put foward can be independently verified and that it supports your 'most' allegation.

RasAtum, before you step into the dance, be sure you overstand the drum-beat.

Messages In This Thread

Recognise the Inferiority Bug
hotep *NM*
Re: Recognise the Inferiority Bug
NM means "no message" *NM*
MUNTU *NM*
Call their name, they come running..
That Was Uncalled For
Re: That Was Uncalled For
Re: That Was Uncalled For
Eja
"African Christos "?
Re: "African Christos "?
Re: "African Christos "?
cleansing is the ultimate goal? who's next? me...
Re: cleansing is the ultimate goal? who's next? me
ras atum said....
Another Faker smoked out
Re: Another Faker smoked out
liberation has nothing to do withe tolerance
roust-a-tom.....
Re: roust-a-tom.....
Heard that *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com