Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

That Was Uncalled For

Hotep

It is absolutely true that most Afrikan religions don't have names. I didn't say that ALL of them don't have names, but most.
Eja, what is Rasta about calling other Rastas out of their names and insulting Afrikan livity? Where is YOUR respect for Afrikan diversity? It is a well known fact that the story of Christianity is based on the Kemetic Ausar-Auset-Haru Trinity, and the concepts of trinity existed in Afrikan beliefs long before the Bible was written or even thought about. An Afrikan practicing Islam, Judaism, or Christianity will find several elements of our original faiths in their practices, provided they read the Ible with an Afrocentric perspective and not what the devils in the Catholic Church say it means.

Eja you must get control of yourself if you want to have meaningful exchanges with InI. I-man sight how emotionally charged these issues can be, but try your best.

Messages In This Thread

Recognise the Inferiority Bug
hotep *NM*
Re: Recognise the Inferiority Bug
NM means "no message" *NM*
MUNTU *NM*
Call their name, they come running..
That Was Uncalled For
Re: That Was Uncalled For
Re: That Was Uncalled For
Eja
"African Christos "?
Re: "African Christos "?
Re: "African Christos "?
Re: Eja
cleansing is the ultimate goal? who's next? me...
Re: cleansing is the ultimate goal? who's next? me
ras atum said....
Another Faker smoked out
Re: Another Faker smoked out
liberation has nothing to do withe tolerance
roust-a-tom.....
Re: roust-a-tom.....
Heard that *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com