HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Rastafarianism MUST SPREAD TO ALL AFRIKANS

Let I man remind ones and ones of the Importance of love and raspect.It greatly saddens I man to note that this board sometimes become a field for displaying one's rude and unAfrican behaviour.It would be beautiful to see all reasonings being done in raspect and one Rastafari love.
Now let I man roar on some of the following points raised by Ras Masimba;
-"We have more Hindus than Rastafarians in any African country"-Well this might be true with some African countries but not with Malawi.It has got more Rastafarians than Hindus.It is one of the countries with the highest growth rate of Rastafari livity.

-"So how are we going to get these people to leave the shrines,mosques,gurdwaras,etc?By force?By bribery and prestige?"-By I and I righteous Rastafari word and I and I righteous Rastafari works.This is the only way forward.I and I are spiritual leaders who don't force or bribe no man to leave their religious beliefs.As it was said by prophet Malcom X that "Mankind's history has proved from one era to another that the true criterion of leadership is spiritual.Men are attracted by spirit.By power,men are forced".Almost every Rastafari one can see today including I man-self did come from these schools of belief[shrines,mosques,gurdwaras,churches,etc].In my village[country]of Malawi the masses of the people who largely belong to these schools are crying for the word.The field is large but I and I the workers are few.

-"Most are unemployed,scrounging for a living,always complaining and blaming.Do you really think anyone in his or her right mind is going to see the prospect of this holiness you speak of among a bunch of vagabonds? -Like everyone else a Rastaman also looks forward to getting good delicious food,good beautiful clothes and strong and unleaking beautiful shelter.I man have never seen a Rastaman who doesn't think of providing for himself and his family.If you have been through the tribulations most of I and I have been through then you must know why this unemployment situation is like this.It is said that if you don't have the mark of the beast you will not be allowed to buy or sell[no employment or any other opportunities].The evil system aims at wipping I and I off the face of the earth,but they are bound to fail cause I and I are blessed by the creator of the universe His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile I Selassie I the first I and I Jah and King is always there to guide and protect I and I.
Those in their right minds are those who are wise and inteligent enough to listen to the words of the poor wise and inteligent Rastaman, for they know that" wisemind is found in the simplest places"

Wishing every man a happy H.I.M 75th Coronation celebration!
One Rastafari love.

Messages In This Thread

Rastafarianism MUST SPREAD TO ALL AFRIKANS
rasAtum: you seem to be SIMPLIFYING the issue2much *NM*
Re: rasAtum: you seem to be SIMPLIFYING the issue2
Rastafari vagabonds in Zimbabwe?
Re: Hmm Was I Unclear?
Re: Hmm Was I Unclear?
Re: What is shiloh?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com