HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: why i am 'scared of revolution'

sesha i was not directing the "scared of revolution" comment specifically to you, i apologize if that is how it came across. nor was i trying to question or judge your contributions. i learn much from you on this site and have always been greatly impressed and educated by you and yr posts. yr mind, perspective, and thoughts are EXACTLY what is referred to in regards to the brite and intelligent minds of this forum. i think that the organizations need help. what is wrong with putting out positive and informative perspectives to the public. i think that alot of oppressed and poor people are disconnected and don't really feel well represented by many of the organizations which are claiming to help them. i agree that unification of these organizations is a must. why could the publication we are speaking of not help in this effort? through broad and open discussions perhaps many more great ideas and common grounds can be identified, both in the individual action and organizational aspects. i don't think any one discussing this idea of a publication is thinking of publishing inflammatory articles, but rather to give another side of stories which are only portrayed in a "white" eurocentric perspective. (i also understand that to "them" any article contrary to white supremacy could be seen as inflammatory) i apologize that i haven't had the opportunity to finish reading yr last post, but wanted to reply because i was worried that you thought i was being rude or judgemental toward you and though having never met you i have great admiration and respect for yr wit and the ideas and perspectives you continue to put forward. that said i am off to finish reading your post. give thanks.

one blessed black lov
much respect

Messages In This Thread

WE CAN DO THIS!
why we can't do this
Re: why we can't do this
why i am 'scared of revolution'
i am from center *NM*
Re: i am from center *NM* *LINK*
Re: i am from center
what we can do
Re: what we can do
yes, I am prepared to share what I have been given *NM*
Re: WE CAN DO THIS!
Re: WE CAN DO THIS!
Re: WE CAN DO THIS! *LINK*
Re:An Idea Who Time IS Now
Re:An Idea Who Time IS Now *LINK*
Re:An Idea Who Time IS Now *LINK*
You may have good intentions, but...
Re: You may have good intentions, but...
Re: We can do this!
again, rastafari speaks is a genuine product.....
Re: We can do this
Re: again, rastafari speaks is a genuine product..
Re: We can do this!
First step...
Re: First step...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com