Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: what we can do
In Response To: what we can do ()

Seshatasefekht
Honour

'eja, the nine areas of people activity in the known universe is locked down by 'white' supremacy / racism :

economics education entertainment labor law politics religion sex war

at this stage, competing for these areas of activity withe in 'white'ness would be an exercise in futility.'

You are right, but please think of how we came to define the objects in these areas, who was it who first described for us what sex or religion is? It is strange but we seem to have now accepted the 'white' definition of 'people activity in the known universe' (even when we oppose it's effects on us). And, because we accept it, we operate under the conditions they have set up, we co-operate how they say we should co-operate and we fight how they say fighting is done.

But, if we actually proceed from a foundation where we do not buy into thier definition of what is real, then I think you would find that the topography of the battlefield is not as it seems.

There are institutions (in concrete and in minds) that were set up to protect and propagate the myths of these 'areas of people activity in the known universe'. We have been taught to believe that things have always been as they are, more or less. So why fight, just accept your condition and hope that change will come one day. Yet, those of us who have knowledge of a different description of reality know that what is actually required for this change is for us to drop one way of life and embrace another. Suscribe to different definitions of 'economics education entertainment labor law politics religion sex war'.

This is where the desemination of the truth will play a vital role. People need to know that there is another way. It does not involve the carrying of guns or bombs. "The man who ate a bullet was in an uneccesary rush, Death never told anyone 'I've got no time for you' ".

What we are talking about is a change in consciousness, not merely a change in 'government' or the illusionary domination of 'areas of people activity in the known universe'. This is what we should be dealing with, and, the unity you are talking about should be built around this re-definition of civilization.

We need to start viewing this disease called 'whiteness' as what it truly is : an obstacle to be overcome just as our ancestors overcame other natural obstacles in thier quest to create civilization. We MUST talk to people about the disease and we MUST talk about the cure.

Wisdom and Strength.

Messages In This Thread

WE CAN DO THIS!
why we can't do this
Re: why we can't do this
why i am 'scared of revolution'
Re: why i am 'scared of revolution'
i am from center *NM*
Re: i am from center *NM* *LINK*
Re: i am from center
what we can do
yes, I am prepared to share what I have been given *NM*
Re: WE CAN DO THIS!
Re: WE CAN DO THIS!
Re: WE CAN DO THIS! *LINK*
Re:An Idea Who Time IS Now
Re:An Idea Who Time IS Now *LINK*
Re:An Idea Who Time IS Now *LINK*
You may have good intentions, but...
Re: You may have good intentions, but...
Re: We can do this!
again, rastafari speaks is a genuine product.....
Re: We can do this
Re: again, rastafari speaks is a genuine product..
Re: We can do this!
First step...
Re: First step...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com