HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o

I deliberately posted material from Black researchers and writers. I included 'The Real Eve' as it draws on scientific works of other Africans.

You said: "Truth is of no use if there is no agenda behind it's revealation. Even divine truth is revealed by our Creator according to (and to serve) an agenda i.e that humanity ascend from one level to another. So, I ask, meaning no disrespect, apart from 'seek the truth', what other agenda do you have when you defend this theory?"

I am defending myself - what I know to be true.

Before I discovered all that was written about our origins, I knew we shared a common African ancestry. It was hard for I to prove back then as people were not able to experience it the way I did. Before there was DNA information, I was explaining human origins from examining our diverse history.

Understanding our origins allows for a better understanding of ourselves, as well as an orderly understanding of history. It opens one's mental faculties to many other ways of interpreting experiences. So understanding the truth of our origins is about self-respect. Of course, different people will use the same information differently. So what you do when you find a truth will determine where you go in life. It can be the building block to higher states of consciousness if used correctly. One can also claim the truth is not important; instead we should push an agenda without regard for right, wrong, truth or falsehood.

If you have not examined that information from a Black point of view, then you really do not know how that information can be used.

I am not trying to force anything on you. You can do the research or let it fly.

Messages In This Thread

Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest of us *LINK*
Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o *LINK*
Apology

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com