Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o

Ayinde
Honour

Thank you for the information about the Maori.

You said: 'I am defending myself - what I know to be true.

Before I discovered all that was written about our origins, I knew we shared a common African ancestry. It was hard for I to prove back then as people were not able to experience it the way I did. Before there was DNA information, I was explaining human origins from examining our diverse history.'

First, when I asked the question about the defence of agenda's, I was responding to something that Sabba said. I was not really too sure what side you were coming from so, the query was not addressed to you.

Now, I have to respect what you are saying because you say you KNOW it. To me, that is not a word to be used lightly as knowledge is greater than belief or faith. That been said, I will now express what I know.

From your last post, I got this: 'Through exclusive access to the very latest DNA reconstructions and cutting edge technology, scientists can now for the first time conclusively answer the where, when and how's of this mysterious woman-mother to us all.'

I will watch this DVD but, there will be a question in my mind before I watch it: Unless this woman was a supernatural being, she must have mated with a man to produce offspring. So, was it from one 'Adam' that the different peoples
emerged or, were there multiple 'Adams'?

karibkween says: 'It is scientific fact that the MtDNA of our fathers is destroyed and replaced by
the MtDNA of our mothers. Its all the information I need to confirm what I have always suspected.
Inter-breeding between Neanderthals and Modern Humans produced not only so-called Caucasians, but the American Indian, so-called Native or First Americans and a large part of the Asiatic population.

It has been confirmed by Brazilian rock art that this inter-breeding was not mutually acceptable, but rather a violent annihilation by one species (warlike) of another (peaceful).'

That is where I've been coming from. Now, another question: how many Africans have at the forefront of thier minds the knowledge that AIDS was created specifically to exterminate them? This is not history, this is happening right now, the people who did this are not buried in a cave awaiting discovery and there is no need to convene seminars to discuss latest techniques of proof. THIS IS A FACT. The same power structure that invaded Vietnam and unleashed 'Agent Orange' infiltrated agencies and deseminated the precursor to AIDS among our population. And these are only the latest episodes of a nightmare that has lasted for thousands of years.

As it starts, so it continues and so it will end. This species did not have a good start and I am not going to stop saying that. It did not have a good start and this genesis was not an act of nature. It was delibrate. Those male ancestors chose to start like that and they have continued like that. Hear this again: 'It has been confirmed by Brazilian rock art that this inter-breeding was not mutually acceptable, but rather a violent annihilation by one species (warlike) of another (peaceful).'

That could have been taken from yesterday's news from somewhere in the world where this species is exercising it's nature. And this is where what I have been driving at needs to be emphasised again. My 'agenda' is not to curse out caucasians. All I'm after - like everybody else - is the truth and I will not let the taste of it prevent me from ingesting it. The truth is the only cure. If you go to a doctor, he/she does not tell you what you want to hear but what you NEED to hear. Some caucasians already know this truth and they are working first to ameliorate it's effects and secondly to de-fang the beast. And that is what we need to do if we are to continue existing on this planet; acknowledge the nature of the disease so that we can come up with a proper cure, then apply the cure across the board.

Wisdom and Strength

Messages In This Thread

Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest of us *LINK*
Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o *LINK*
Apology

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com