Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o

Ayinde
Honour
Ras Heru
Honour

Truth? Whose truth and to what purpose?

Several things interest me here. One is the make-up of this 'international team', I see China, Russia, Brazil and India but not one single African country. Why not?

Did thier investigations take them nowhere near one that was educated to thier high standards or is this just China's way of laying claim to thier inheritance in the mineral rich 'motherland of us all'?

Another thing is from this statement, 'it has been proven that the "65 branches of the Chinese race" share similar DNA mutations with the peoples of East and Southeast Asia.' I noticed that these mutations are shared between Asian peoples. Nothing in common with Africans? after all, Africans themselves are not homogenous; you have a spectrum of types that range from the San to the Nuba, which from these are the family of Asiatics derived from?

This is the same science that discovered that 'mankind' shares 95% of it's DNA with apes. So, why this insistence that they also originated from Africans? Why not just stick with the apes and leave us out of this fiction? Just say the evolutionary leap was the discovery of shaving. That makes more sense to me.

Also, I noticed from Ayinde's recent posting that there seems to be no agreement about the number of momentous migrations out of Africa. Some say one, some say two. Who knows, ten years from now, certain 'discoveries' might take the number up to five. Maybe there was some prototype travel agency running things back then. But, however much the number of migrations, I would say that these would account for peoples such as the original inhabitants of Southern Europe, Asia, the Americas, Australia, Papua New Guinea and other islands in Micronesia.

Excuse me for repeating myself, I mean no disrespect but, the truth is 1.000, 0.999recurring is not the truth and neither is 1.999recurring. Any theory that can be attached to the words 'perhaps 'or 'probably' is not a fact and the fact about the origins of humanity IS too crucial to be messed about with because this is a truth that will prove what belongs to who on this planet, it is a truth that will show the level of the real debt that is owed to the people now called Africans when the days of reckoning arrive (ref:Zimbabwe right now).

And please, a question I would appreciate an answer to is this; how long have the Maori and other peoples like them lived in the Pacific ocean regions?

Messages In This Thread

Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest of us *LINK*
Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o *LINK*
Apology

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com