HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o *LINK*

I was looking at the RaceandHistory website when I found this article about early African presence in the Americas, I think the timescale mentioned here is of particular interest as time is always factored in by the salespeople for the theory of one single origin.

'In retrospect, ancient Africans did visit the Americas from as early as about 100,000 B.C. where they stayed for tens of thousands of years. By 30,000 B.C., to about 15,000 B.C., a massive migration from the Sahara towards the Indian Ocean and the Pacific in the East occurred from the Sahara. Blacks also migrated Westward across the Atlantic Ocean towards the Americas during that period until the very eve of Columbus' first journey to the Americas.'

The question that has always been in my mind is this, is it really possible that some of these early travellers underwent some sort of mutation from which the other 'races of man' emerged and others did not or, are these other 'races' a result from the mingling of similar but different species?

If it is the first, then what event caused this worldwide mutation over different timescales and environments - i.e. if it was as some say, a global freeze, was it a difference in intensity that caused the variance in the physicality of caucasians and chinese? Also, would there not have been found by now some record of this event, of all the ancient writings and inscriptions, would there not have been found something describing what was happening?

I can understand why caucasians would try to shroud the genesis of thier species, what I don't get is what reason Africans who claim to have pride in thier origins have for playing along with this. This is a genuine question because I am seeking to understand, what is it that you would gain from proving that the 'white man' is your brother? Are you afraid of what they would do if this was proved not to be so or is it the things you have done with them in the past that keep you holding on to this illusion?

I do not believe us to be from the same physical root but, I have no problems with dealing with them as I would deal with any African on all arenas except one.

I have no problems because I know that as with all that was created (seen and unseen), we are from one spiritual root.

Messages In This Thread

Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest of us *LINK*
Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o
Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o *LINK*
Apology

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com