Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o

Ayinde
Honour

Thank you for the information, I will follow it and see where it takes me.

I have no problems either with someone calling me a 'monkey's uncle'. In the culture I come from, it is accepted that wisdom is not restricted to any one species, there have been stories, maybe fables, of hunters in the deep bush who came upon animals that either out-thought them or taught them a priceless lesson. I am not a specieist(is that a word?). However, I believe that everything should answer to it's own name.

I have come acros the beginning of this arguement of the origin of species among eurocentrists. back then, they saw themselves as the pinnacle of evolution, it was ape, African..... then, nature's crowning glory: 'the white man'.

Now, even though that madhouse has been torn down, the scaffolding used to erect it still exists. Don't care how hungry I am, I will not eat out of a piss-pot (even if it is brand new) because I know what it was made for. Shabba said 'we are here to seek the truth. our motives for this search should only be to find the truth and not to prove our own agendas.'

Truth is of no use if there is no agenda behind it's revealation. Even divine truth is revealed by our Creator according to (and to serve) an agenda i.e that humanity ascend from one level to another. So, I ask, meaning no disrespect, apart from 'seek the truth', what other agenda do you have when you defend this theory?

I reccomend the recent posting by three_sixty to you ('why we love the ones who hurt us').

Strength and Wisdom

Messages In This Thread

Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest of us *LINK*
Re: Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest o *LINK*
Apology

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com