HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Confirm this for I please
In Response To: Re: Confirm this for I please ()

Ayinde yuh are never ever satisfy if yuh are not mentioning I shortcomings, just examine all of yuh posts icerning any ting between di I an I. JUS DAT ALONE SEH IT ALL, YUH HAVE A PREJUDICE AGAINST I JUS FOR BEING A CHRIST-IAN, AN NOW SINCE I WOMAN AM LIGHT SKIN OR 'WHITE' SKIN AS YUH SEE IT, NOW IT IS ALL DI MORE INTENSE!

"This part of your response, "I DONT CARE...", says it all."

YES, Ayinde it does seh it all, but YUH DONT SPEAK FI MI, SEEN, NOR CYAA YUH READ WHAT IS IN I HEART, SO YUH FI STOP TRYING!! YUH ASS-ume too much!!!

"Calling the names of others in an attempt to get a coalition of the weak (not willing) to engage this debate is a common White/Bush type tactic." ISNT DAT WHAT YUH DID WHAN YUH ANNOUNCED IT ALL OVER YOUR WEBSITE 'RAS ADAM SIMEON SAYS TO FIGHT RACISM MIX DI RACES' AN ALL DAT MESS YUH SPREAD BOUT DI YOUT, ISNT DAT CALLING HIS NAME...EH? SO YUH WAS A WHITE BUSH TYPE, LOL!!!!!!!!!! AH, AYINDE YUH LIKKLE WHITE MAN!!

"Look at your conduct on this thread." I KNOW, MI JUS INCORIGABLE...LOL, SORRY DADDY!!!

"You do this crap all the time." MI NEVER SEH MI GOT A LOT OF PATIENCE..EVEN THOUGH YUH WILL NEVER LOOK PON WHA MI HAFFI TEK, BUT DAT IS A NEXT STORY.

"You act/react worse than most...," AGAIN DI WORLD ACCORDING TO ONE SIDED AYINDE...AN DO NOT FORGET, AYINDE WHO TINK SEH CHRIST-IANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ACTING PERFECK, TEK NUFF DISRASPECK AN DEN ACT PERFECK, LIKE DEM NON HUMAN!!

"In this case 'well you did it first so it's ok if I do'."
I HAVE ALLWAYS ADMITTED DAT I HAVE A SHORT TEMPER BUT I SIN IS NOT TOWARD YUH A SINNER, IT IS TOWARD I GOD AN HE WILL DEAL WID I WOMAN, NOT YUH, SO YUH DONT HAFFI WORRY, BUT AT LEAST I WOMAN ADMIT WHAN I AM WRONG..WHAN WAS DI LAST TIME AYINDE ADMITTED HE WAS WRONG TO EVEN HIM S.E.L.F.?

"Of course, what I write is the truth according to Ayinde, as what I write are MY opinions." Exactly I point.An are not necessarily fact.

"Racism and colourism are played out on casual observation, not based on a detailed analysis of the history of anyone. I don't believe that you or others do not understand that point. I think it is dishonest to not appreciate that fact. But of course you are a Christian." Again your Prejuidice against Christ-ians comes forward, an dat coupled wid di fact dat yuh have admitted being Racist an into colourism here is AMAZING! I wonder if ones sight what yuh really are saying. Yuh are saying dat if yuh look pon mi, an mi look white or look black den mi black regardless of di facts, regardless of I heritage, regardless of I historical heritage, yuh base I history pon PHENOTYPE NOT GENOTYPE??? YUH FOR REAL ARE A RACIST! LOL MI NEVER MEET A BLACK RACIST BEFORE, LOL. BUT YUH ARE!

"In my view you are not respectful of black history and the issues that I think are very important." JUST BECUZ I AM NOT INTO COPYING AN PASTING ARTICLE AFTER ARTICLE ABOUT DI INJUSTICES DONE TO AFRIKA AN TO INI AN LEAVE DAT TO UNNO, DOES NOT MEAN I AM NOT RASPECKFULL TO DI ISSUES, IT IS JUS DAT TO I, ISSUES OF A SPIRITUAL NATURE ARE MORE IMPORTANT

"As a matter of fact, it is my view that no one can be spiritual in a way to effect any significant change in themselves and the wider society if they are not conscious of most of the primary issues we here engage." I TEND TO AGREE HEAR, WHICH IS WHY I LIKE DIS BOARD, BUT DIS BOARD AT TIMES LACKS DI SPIRITUALNESS IT NEEDS!!!

"Reasoning on racism, colourism, gender biases, class biases and so many more ills are primary moves towards orienting one's self." YES BREDRIN AYINDE, AN YUH DO NOT HAVE DI ONLY SOULUTION OR DI ONE RIGHT ANSWER TO IT ALL, NOR DO YUH KNOW IT ALL, EVEN THOUGH YUH MAY TINK SEH YUH DO.

" I am of the view that with time, a fair understanding of history, and reasonings, people can realize what I am saying is quite correct."

What yuh are saying above is dat wid enuff brainwashing yuh could mek some one agree wid yuh way of thinking...is dat what yuh mean? Ayinde NOT every ting yuh seh was CORRECT in yuh post, but yuh go on like yuh speaking gospel. Yes yuh seh yuh no need no christian book, but dat is becuz yuh have total reliance an lean upon yuh own self, s.e.l.f., an upon yuh own misunderstandings. INI all do it. Yuh are not exempt. I am telling yuh dis, becuz firstly yuh are misjudging I woman, secondly, yuh are misjudging in general followers of Christ, an thirdly, yuh fi start trusting some people.
Now, dat yuh gwaan wid all yuh bag a wind, how bout dat date? Mi chek mi email : )
in His Love an Light
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

God the father, God the son... *LINK*
Re: God the father, God the son...
Confirm this for I please *LINK*
AYINDE! CONFIRM DIS!!
Re: AYINDE! CONFIRM DIS!!
Re: AYINDE! CONFIRM DIS!!
MI GOT ONE FI YUH FIYAH
Re: MI GOT ONE FI YUH FIYAH
Re: MI GOT ONE FI YUH FIYAH

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com