HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Confirm this for I please
In Response To: Re: Confirm this for I please ()

" Look, I don't buy your story about leaving the 'Queen's English', as you shift back and forth too conveniently in my view. I feel you understand quite well what 'being a missionary' means."

I DONT CARE IF YUH DONT BUY IT. PERIOD. AN MI NUH CARE IF YUH WHAN CALL IT BEING A MISSIONARY, BUT YUH HAFFI PROVE BOTH, YUH HAFFI PROVE I HERITAGE AN YUH HAFFI PROVE DAT I AM A MISSIONARY. BE MY GUEST BREDRIN.....

"You were quite fluently communicating in the so-called 'Queen's English' in other places, while trying to give extreme patois here." OH WELL, TOO BAD FI YUH.

"Of course as a Black person I am bound to be curious about that especially as you are 'white' in my view." YES LIKE YUH SEH IN YUH VIEW, DI VIEW ACCORDING TO AYINDE

"I have more than sufficient reason to question this, especially given your responses here. I feel you did want others to see what you look like or else you would not have put your photo on the net, so why be hostile about it." EXACTLY AYINDE, BECUZ YUH MEK I BIT ON DI HOSTILE SIDE DI WAY YUH COME OFF LIKE YUH KNOW SOME TING I WOMAN DONT KNOW BOUT I WOMAN, YUH KNOW...YUH SEH DI WOMAN IN DI PICTURE IS WHITE ???????? WHY DID YUH SEH, IS WHITE, HUH? WID ALL DI NEGATIVE REASONING YUH GIVE ADDAH BREDRIN AN SISTREN RIGHT HEAR PON DIS BOARD, EVEN DI ONES PON DR. IKAEL TAFARI WHO IS ALLSO BLACK (YEAH MAN, IMAGINE HOW MI FEEL, YUH ARGUE DAT MAN IS WHITE, AN HIM COMPLEXION IS LOWER DEN MINES IN A SENCE), yuh crazy Ideals yuh even scare off Bredrin like Aaron Judah who was a Black man again even darker den I woman, an ones from di board asking if him was really in line fi asking or commenting bout di situation wid di man, since ones was 'accusing' him of being 'white', so so sick really, yuh know what bredrin? whan I was growning up I fleshy Robert who grew up closest to I was darker in complextion den mi as a matter of fact since him faddah was a different man, he was alot darker. Allright I know I mention nuff times getting a kind of reverse situation pon I hand fi a likle while, while I granny was alive, she would favour di ones who was darker, an jus plain did not like us, LOL, since INI high complected was wortless. (Nuh matter, lang time ago mi allready forgive her.) Yuh sight, wi longed to be fully one race, from our mummie in dem days, we loathe our daddy, simple as dat, since we catch nuff fiyah fi it, not only from her, but from addahs an it never stop..INI come hear, an it was even WORSE. Granted it is a different time right now, but still, STILL, mi feel di pressures, jus differently den I breddah Robert fi instance. It have not been easy.

I WOULD HAVE POSTED MY OWN PICTURES PON DIS SITE LANG AGO IF DEH WAS A SPOT TO DO SO..I HAVE MANY I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SHARE, JUS SO YUH KNOW I BACKGROUND, SO yes, I wanted to post dat picture an dont mind if any one or every one sight it, but I do mind if ones see it an call I a liar, becuz by yuh saying I am white an KNOWING I ALLREADY TELL YUH I HERITAGE, YUH ARE ASSUMING DAT I AM ITHER LIEING OR CRAZY, OR SOME TING, JUS LIKE DI NEXT TING, DI PATOIS, AN DI FOLLY WITNESS TING, WHICH, I PROOF, I NEVER BEEN HEAR CONVERTING NONE,SO...

"Do you expect us to see a house and call it a car because you say so?" I EXPECK YUH FI TAKE YUH HEAD OUTTA DI SAND OF S.E.L.F. AN LOOK PON MI, AN TELL FIYAH IF HIM KEEP IT UP HIM GWAAN GET BUN, yuh sight?

P.S. May I please ask why did you say in the heading, "Confirm this for I please" ? Isn't the proper English way to say it, wouldn't it be, "Confirm this for me, please"? Hmmmm, it seems to me that you are using the dreaded Patois. Were you using this to try to sound more black than I? Well, this is as 'English' as I can get, my dear. How do you like it? Of course it takes me a lot longer to type this way. But I have all night. : )

Messages In This Thread

God the father, God the son... *LINK*
Re: God the father, God the son...
Confirm this for I please *LINK*
AYINDE! CONFIRM DIS!!
Re: AYINDE! CONFIRM DIS!!
Re: AYINDE! CONFIRM DIS!!
MI GOT ONE FI YUH FIYAH
Re: MI GOT ONE FI YUH FIYAH
Re: MI GOT ONE FI YUH FIYAH

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com