Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: kWANZAA IS AN ANCIENT AFRICAN VALUE SYSTEM

Hi Baba Marcus
For One I have to say Happy (Post) Kwanzaa. I would like to spend the majority of my post sharing the happy experiences I had during Kwanzaa communing with some HAPPY NON HATING AFRICANS. I was enjoying myself spending time with loving African folks, I didn't even have a minute to get in here and argue with the haters? I will open and close my vent pretty quickly. Why all the hate? Can't we find something to celebrate on the holiday to actually enjoy each other's company. OK, Karenga was a flawed individual just like the rest of us. Let's move on, he did something good for the community, and he'll never get 100% consensus with the haters. Take a break from the intellectual hating and have a piece of sweet potato pie or something.
I am happy I don't have the Internet at home, because I got to actually enjoy Kwanzaa without the background drama and hate from all the Grinches on the board. What did y'all do for Kwanzaa besides HATE?
Heres what I did. Well I missed the first day, so I went to the Akwaba Center in Detroit every day for food, vendors, dancing and drums, candle lighting ceremonies, bought some nice oils and shea butter, communed with some HAPPY AFRICANS and thought about community a nd bridge building for the upcoming year. We had food, fashion shows, a film festival, the little ones recited poetry, danced, there were bands. I am Kwanzaaed out. But I supported black educators, businesses and communtiy building. It was such a fun and positive experience, I looked forward to Kwanzaa all year and I had such a good time, I hope y'all have as good a time as I did next year. We can't afford all this hate. Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. How about some love in 2005 for black accomplishments?

Peace, Love and Courage in 2005

Messages In This Thread

kWANZAA IS AN ANCIENT AFRICAN VALUE SYSTEM
Re: kWANZAA IS AN ANCIENT AFRICAN VALUE SYSTEM *LINK*
Great African Leaders Are Normally Imprisoned
Link Error So....
Re: kWANZAA IS AN ANCIENT AFRICAN VALUE SYSTEM *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com