Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: nyamabala/ALL , a likkle question

greetings ,
yes i&i give thanks fe the link . And yes , it do speak on the same issues . But ...let mi say with a likkle difference in my opinion .
It does not answer fully to my question .
Instead the article point all his attention to the third part or area of the RasTafari faith .
While mi attention points at His Imperial Majesty Divinity , and the spiritual path that lead to Zion I , the article seem to point out much more the significance of the experience to been black and the experience of the suffering suffered from blacks to overstand that indeed His Imperial Majesty is Jah ALLMighty .
But mi seh , mi check , mi live . Mi nah took the slavery , mi nah took the tortures , mi nah took all the bad the elders a took , mi naah took nothing of this .

But again mi is livin , a livin man , and you won't believe i , mi see the Majesty of Haile Selassie I , the Divinity , The Promises , mi sight HIM Higher than High , King of Kings , Lord of Lords , Earth RightFull Ruler , Jah RasTafarI .

STRAIGHT AND CLEAR .

Now , if we all can overstand the RasTafari is both spiritual , symbolic , and earth movement , as the article said , and we can overstand why some of the brothers are comin ONLY from the spiritual , while some others are comin as earth black movement without dreadlocks , while some got both or the three , why we fail to overstand and we want to limit Jah power ?

Dat article i&i love it . Because for real it bring up some good reasoning . sweeeet fe the soul !

What ,ina mi humle opinion,the article could also be intended as "who can be rasta or the caracteristic to be rasta " , you know what i mean .
And even if sometimes is good and right to "clarify" some cardinals points of RasTafari faith , in dat way we only put limit on JahJah Majestic Wisdom .

So still the question remain :

Is RasTafari our God and King ?is HIM only our King ?is HIM only our God ?

this where the reasoning get high , seen ?

mo'love & mo'respect ,
every likkle ting depends on Jah , and Jah only .

rob_afreeka

Messages In This Thread

Different yet Rastas still
Re: Different yet Rastas still
nyamabala
Re: nyamabala
Re: nyamabala
Re: nyamabala/ALL , a likkle question *LINK*
Iron sharpens Iron! More strength! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com