Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: nyamabala
In Response To: nyamabala ()

White rastas want to HIJACK AND IMITATE African culture for financial gain. The reality is, at the end of the day the MAJORITY are trustifarians who do not intermingle with or live amongst blacks, because they can afford not to. Why? Because usually at the end of the day, they can't take the heat of what we are dealing with as African people like AIDS, a quadruple murder rate of whites, and chronic unemployment and pervasive police harassment. Talk is cheap, and you have plenty of it. What are you doing to promote and help the millions of starving Africans, the sick Africans and the disenfranchised Africans. You could take some of the time you spend up in the internet and really be doing something that we could actually respect. Most Africans on the Continent probably are not talking smack online due to the economic conditions they are suffering at the hands of Europeans. Preach to the white people, because we are TIRED OF THIS. What are you doing other than pissing Africans off? I think you are a MAJOR DRAMA QUEEN who keeps crap going. These chat rooms trying to persuade everyone that you are an honorary African, when you are like most of the white Rastas I have ever met, a hyper competitive European with a couple of faces. That is, you THINK you are going to tell us how to practice OUR CULTURE when you don't even live the lives we have to endure as Africans. You might be a little more enlightened than the average European, but your tone and spirit is insulting and you have a conquering attitude, like, "y'all BETTER accept me as one of you". This is why I do not call my self a Rasta, because I am really tired of whites highjacking our culture. Now we're getting Rasta elephants pimping peanut butter. I mean what's next? Why can't we have our culture without whites constantly interfering? If you went into any other cultural chat room, say Japanese, to tell them that you are one of them and then proceeded to tell them how they should develop their own culture, they wouldn't take you very seriously either. But you won't be over there anyway, because everyone wants to STEAL AFRICAN CULTURE (what can we say, it is the bomb) and misappropriate it as their own. We know the game and don't be surprised that people have peeped your game and are reading you from A to Z. Are Africans in "so called" Jewish chatrooms telling the "so called" Jews that we are as Jewish as they are? The Hebrews supposedly spent four hundred years in Africa and came out practicing an African culture and religion, and still want to pretend that they are from the mountains of Switzerland or something. Most Jews would cuss you out if you tried to remind them that they are confused Africans. You have to practically go through fifty credit checks to convert to what passes as modern Judaism or try to become part of their culture, and they still won't truly accept you. Haile Sellassie is an ancestor to African people and we revere him as such, and as all our African ancestors should be revered. After all the years of hate and disharmony at the hands of whites, you still are tripping on a psychological head game. SELF DETERMINATION FOR ALL AFRICANS NOW. I cannot stand the disharmony and the attention you receive for sitting up here with these, not so subtle, divisive tactics. Will you please give it a rest? I mean, I guess bad attention is better than no attention at all. I just passed a "Rasta" with a half white daughter coming into the library and he frowned up in my face, which is a typical experience. Once again, divide and conquer suckers. Some how, the majority of those making money, and getting fat jobs as producers and distributors of our African rhythms and culture are whites and Asians who do not marry into black families. You are seriously tripping. Race mixing continues to convice lighter skinned and straighter haired peoples that they are superior to curly haired blacks. What is good about that for Black Africans? Where is your black wife is you are really trying to become and African? Why don't you drop the Rasta and say you're and African if you are so down? Go to the synagogue and tell every body that they are really Africans and see how much they want to hear it. I mean, why half step with the Rasta title? Take it on home and call yourself and African. THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL AFRICAN MOVEMENT.

Messages In This Thread

Different yet Rastas still
Re: Different yet Rastas still
nyamabala
Re: nyamabala/ALL , a likkle question
Re: nyamabala/ALL , a likkle question *LINK*
Re: nyamabala/ALL , a likkle question
Iron sharpens Iron! More strength! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com