HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Born Again Rasta?
In Response To: Re: Born Again Rasta? ()

Yes Natty,

Agreed to the fulness, not a single word is to anger our Idren, as we do hopefully not get angered when they say things we see otherwise. We all come short of the glory of Jah, all of us, Yesus has never died to make self-righteous people, but He came to save us from sin. This fills me with deep gratefullness and not with a lust for quarreling or fighting with my Idren, Christian and/or Rasta.

I admit, the title of my Itation is a bit provokative, I meant it to be that way, but only thought provocative. Food for thought, not quarrel. I thank you for pointing this out, it is good that this is said.

Messages In This Thread

Born Again Rasta?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com