HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Born Again Rasta?
In Response To: Re: Born Again Rasta? ()

Peace Brother Messian Dread
Your post and site have brought strength to me. As you said, I too felt a certain seperation in my beliefs. I feel HIM was a great man and an Icon of Jesus Christ, as was King David and Solomon, but deep down inside things didn't add up to HIM being Jah. I don't say this to anger my bretheren who believe HIM as Jah, that is not the intention. As far as I can see this is the stummbling block between Rasta and Jesus Dread. I pray that we all can get together and reason w/out angered or racial words towards eacother. One day it will happen and what a beautiful world it will be.
Peace again my brother and may Jah bless you itinually with words of wisedom
One Heart
Natty Bob

Messages In This Thread

Born Again Rasta?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com