HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Born Again Rasta?
In Response To: Re: Born Again Rasta? ()

Ites to the Sistren.

Give thanks for the overstanding and the respect! I am not ashamed for my faith, but indeed, as said to the Sistren Kaya, this Itation and the reason why I posted it here was not to debate that faith.

The reason why I posted it in this forum, was to encourage those that feel like I have described in the Itation.

One Love,
Messian Dread
nga mihi me aroha
greetings & love

well...what can i say?...a very very very interesting post...give thanks to Jah!!!

youve hit the nail on the head so to speak...give thanks to Jah!!!

my under/overstanding to your whakaaro(thoughts) is that it is just this...your thoughts...its not posted to...be all or end all...they are your observations over the years so i give thanks that youve taken the time to post your reasoning...JRS!

all i can add is that when you are secure in your faith and you do have your personal relationship with God well then what is the need to debate about whats what or whats not??? i personally see no need to debate my faith with others but share our learning, growth and spirit...

tetahi ano...mihi atu kia koe Messian Dread mo ou whakaaro
once again...give thanks Messian Dread for your thoughts

manaakitanga me rangimarie na te Atua
Jah blessings & peace
JRS!!!

Messages In This Thread

Born Again Rasta?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com