HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: the him train interview
In Response To: Re: the him train interview ()

GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY JAH

GREETINGS;
Sis kaya; you remind INI of the euro jews who were welcomed by the palestinians and now are taking over their land. INI are sensing that you have come to take over because "he" sent you.i suppose you have an overs of gentiles and you are not one of these gentiles.i suppose you will give the euro jews all the right to do what there are doing over there.i suppose you come to drive INI out of this RASTAFARI SPEAKS BOARD and have a laugh out of it like what the corporate world does to africans and their 3rd world/one world policies. you remind me so much of them that right now if the board would give i the power i would remind you that you have overstayed your visit before you place the flag of the vatican between RasTafari..... Speaks.
IN the spirit of conciliation we are asking that you respect the position of INI in this little corner because your disrespect feels like a sting of the deceitful serpent that wisely winds its way in the inner chambers of His Majesty. We also advise you to find a christian board where you will be more welcome and leave INI to sort out INI business. INI will only leave for you if it is HIS will.. not yours!
This monotony is stiffling. INI are going to find the air so fresh and pure+++++++
I pray for contributions the likes of IYASTA,SIS OMARI, SIS MAKEDA, SIS SERA'EL,RAS LIVELY, RAS GMAN, FIYH, ANHKHARA,INI,INI,INI,INI,INI,INI. INI HAVE FOUND OUR HOME IN RASTAFARI AND THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE VATICAN.NO APOLOGIES AND REMEMBER THAT I WILL NEVER GET ANGER WITH A SISTER.
LET THE FIYAH BLAZZZZZZZZZZZE
RASTAFARI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

the him train interview
Re: the him train interview fe de breddah!
Matthew 16:24 *NM*
Jah Gathers His Saints Like A Thief At Night
Re: Jah Gathers His Saints Like A Thief At Night
Isaiah 54: an verse 17 *NM*
Re: Isaiah 54: an verse 17
Re: Isaiah 54: an verse 17
To Bad You Can't Overstand *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com