HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: the him train interview fe de breddah!
In Response To: Re: the him train interview ()

Some questions also mi breddah fe yuh

If His Majesty is God, then why He deny it?
Why does de scrips show us that de Son of Man is not a man that HE should lie? God nuh lie man!
If His Majesty is Jesus Christ then why he step off de Throne an mek Asfa Wossen an now Zera Yacob heirs to de Throne?
Why him clearly seh he not God an tell ones to not worship Him but de Spirit of God only in him eh?

If He is the Second Coming, so there will be a third coming? Which part of de scrips show us this? Why does it say that Christ our Lord will come again the SECOND TIME without SIN eh? Hebrew 9 RasTa!
An why His Majesty step off de carpet in Jamaica, well I cyan seh because he saw it was defiled by kween elizabell. An he nah deal wit dem deh for he is God's Ilected King! Kween elizabell not of God but satan! Sellassie I is not God but King to I man!
If He is Jesus Christ, then where are the Signs of the KING coming on the CLOUDS with Power an Great Glory eh? And a new Kingdom iyah? Whe dat deh man?
Just mi view de New Jahrusalem nah here yet an His Majesty Haile Sellassie I represents only Jesus Christ in His Kingly Character! See de King shows us Christ but He is not Jesus the Christ, the Lord Messiah at all! There are still prophecy still to be seen an His Majesty like all dem Kings have only fulfilled the Kingship in Israel not Judge for only JAH is Supreme Judge!

Yes man mi used to sight His Majesty as God but not anymore because it nah mek no sense to I man! This nah no Second Coming of Christ to I! Plenty to be seen when de Conquering Lion of Judah Returns in All His Glory! Das why de Prophet Gad show us de vibes an mi accept it! His Majesty also show us dat an tell us to worship Jesus Christ not him an accept de Ible not bun it! OH BLESSED BE MY LORD AN SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST ALL DE TIME! KRISTOS INNA MI HEART, SOUL AN MIND!
p.s. Do any know how many times King Sellassie I tell RasTa dat he not God? Plenty RasTa!

Messages In This Thread

the him train interview
Re: the him train interview
Re: the him train interview fe de breddah!
Matthew 16:24 *NM*
Jah Gathers His Saints Like A Thief At Night
Re: Jah Gathers His Saints Like A Thief At Night
Isaiah 54: an verse 17 *NM*
Re: Isaiah 54: an verse 17
Re: Isaiah 54: an verse 17
To Bad You Can't Overstand *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com