HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: the him train interview
In Response To: the him train interview ()

Why did he cry when he arrived? He was overwhelmed by the turn out, could be he was also scared.

Why did the elder, I pretty sure it was Mortimor Plano, guide HIM off the plane? He was the only one that got everyone to step back and make room for them to get off the plane. I heard the rushed the plane when it stoped.

About the carpet, I have never heard that one. Where did you here that. I have the video at home I am going to take a look at it tonight.

I was not alive at that time but I mother was there. She remmebers the day. She said he was terrified to get off the plane. But I don't belive that. I think he could not, there was no room for him to move, especially no security.

A question on this topic yet off topic. Has anyone seen the video on the Bob Marley video. When HIM lands then they drive off, and it's a roof top angle, and the cops are on motorbike and one off the cops runs a guy right over. Just wondering if anyone has noticed that?

Peace

Messages In This Thread

the him train interview
Re: the him train interview fe de breddah!
Matthew 16:24 *NM*
Jah Gathers His Saints Like A Thief At Night
Re: Jah Gathers His Saints Like A Thief At Night
Isaiah 54: an verse 17 *NM*
Re: Isaiah 54: an verse 17
Re: Isaiah 54: an verse 17
To Bad You Can't Overstand *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com