Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: New Ageism??
In Response To: Re: New Ageism?? ()

10. what is your vision of peace.
me will reason a bit bout dis one right here now, an me haf no problem wit reasonin bout any of de others pon de list whan de timing is right sistren..peace we gwan soon find according to de bible..an dis me vision fe true
Revelation chapter 21 verse 1, 4
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away and there was no more sea..
And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven prepared as a bride adorned for her husband
and i heard a great voice out of heaven saying behold the tabernacle of God is with men and he will dwell with them and they shall be his people and God himself shall be with them and be their God..
and God shall wipe away all tears form their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away..
O sis dat me view of waht INI haf been waiting fe, de real peace, de one dat passes all overstanding
love an blessings an more love sis
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

New Ageism??

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com