Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: New Ageism??
In Response To: Re: New Ageism?? ()

GLORY! GLORY! GLORY BE TO JAH FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW
Greetings Sis.
now that INI agree to disagree is there going to be any further introduction to your form of worship? Let i make a few suggestions for topics of discussion that should unite INI:
1. The state of Africans on the continent and the diaspora
2. Repatriation
3. Reparations to African victims of slavery and the slave trade; and INI view this topic as wide as the universe; by that i mean all aspects of bringing Africa to its most undisturbed state. even better than the period before the invasions of the arabs and the europeans
4. The cultural transformation of the Caribben with the influence of the affluent countries eg. usa and england.
5.The use of herbs as an alternative medicine.
6.What are the most effective mechanisms that everyday people should have to control our politicians.
7. are we satisfied with the education system in the Caribbean
8. Is there a method that can be used to foster more Caribbean unity apart from Caricom.
9. what is your vision for African people in the next fifty years.
10. what is your vision of peace.
Isnt there a way that all Africans can unite?
It seems slavery has really made us good at glorifying division among ourselves.
How good and pleasant it is to dwell together in love. I cant say that all this mouthing is doing any good to subscriders to this board. i think it is our responsibility to always aim at finding common grounds otherwise we will be like a ship adrift.
let us give our egos some work to do.
irie

Messages In This Thread

New Ageism??

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com