Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: New Ageism??
In Response To: New Ageism?? ()

"The fact that we imagine ourselves to be right and everybody else wrong is the greatest of all obstacles in the path towards unity, and unity is necessary if we would reach truth, for truth is one."

I know see why you likened my reasoning to that of the New Age. I am blessed for this post, it brought out the true spirit of (modern) christianity; one of self-denial and ulitmately "God"-denial.

The sister also refuted past allegations of wanting to convert ones, but with this post, the Sister's mission is blatantly clear. Christian Responses to New Age followers...the fundamental issues that need to be addressed with New Agers are epistemology(the source of truth), the irationality of relativisim, factual and historical erros, THE FALLACIES AND INCONSISTENCIES OF LIVING OUT THEIR WORLD-VIEW, AND FINALLY, A CLARIFICATION OF THE REAL GOD, JESUS, AND GOSPEL..." What more proof of your mission sister?

As missionaries are trained NOT to aggressively argue/debate the religios doctrine, so I'm I trained in like manner. I reason freely and gladly with ones who are earnestly seeking my view point and testimony of my faith/path, but with those who have hidden agendas I observe silence. I conserve my energy, and I focus on the inner mysteries of the I AM.

"...when a true seeker determines to take the steps of search in the path leading to the knowledge of the Ancient of Days, he must, before all else, cleanse and purify his heart, which is the seat of the revelation of the inner mysteries of God..."

Blessed be the Ancient of Days, Haile Selassie I!

Sera'el

Messages In This Thread

New Ageism??

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com