HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Was Bob Marley Ignorant about Jah's Works?

Give thanks, sistren for such beautiful testimony. JAH live!

I am sorry to say I don't recall where I read it but in a new book about the deaths of musicians, there is a heartbreaking account of Bob's stay in Bavaria under the 'care' of Issels, who had been a NAZI (this is documented) doctor, and his so-called 'alternative' treatments of Bob, which according to many witnesses including Mama Cedella, was nothing more than torture. Bob's hair did not fall out from treatments:the first thing these sadists did when Bob came to Germany so sick was to cut off his locks, and then they proceeded to starve him to death and subject his body to 'treatments' which including injections given with a huge needle inserted in the belly.

From what I have heard of those last terrible days in New York before and after Bob's collapse is that those around him tried to isolate him from Rita and the rest of the band, and that there was some intense brimstone swirling all around him. Bob was so sick, he may have not had the strength to make clear decisions about his care and those who loved him most were not there to advise him.

I also recently heard, and thought Iself at the time, how simple it would be to put a radioactive somthing in a football shoe to bring on the cancer in the first place. Our Nesta was a dangerous dangerous man to the forces of babylon wickedness. Mistake not that Dr. King and Malcolm both were cut down just as their concerns and words and influence were becoming international, just like Bob's. How long will they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look? Indeed.
Let JAH arise and the heathen scatter!
rootsie

Messages In This Thread

Was Bob Marley Ignorant about Jah's Works?
Who can Know
Re: Give thanks to all for the reasonings!!!!!!!!
Re: Give thanks to all for the reasonings!!!!!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com