HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Was Bob Marley Ignorant about Jah's Works?

Peace and Love to All....

I know this topic has been reasoned out already but I would like to say that until you have walked in the path of the dying, ours is not to reason why they choose which avenue of care they take.

I've referred numerous times in past posts to my husband who died of cancer as well. His life for at least 30 of his 51 years was in the arms of Rastafari. Natural, I-tal food only...never wavering. Deep in his beliefs and care of his temple. We tried every natural healing process we could find on the planet and in the end had to resort to, as it was put "Babylon's way". Unfortunately, had we not, he would have died much sooner. He was used as a medical case study as why a man of 51 because of his lifestyle would have the body and health of a 21 year old and still be dying of cancer. Only the government who poisoned him years earlier with Agent Orange in the jungles of Vietnam and Jah knows why. I like to think that he had a higher calling to answer. While playing "Calling Rastafari" on the CD player in his hospital room, he peacefully passed away in my arms. No more struggle....no more pain.
Because of how our environment has evolved over the years we must at times look to fight chemically laiden disease, which cancer is a part of, with chemical prevention. I survived cancer,myself, after being given 6 months to live back in the early 70's and am still here to talk about it.

I give thanks everyday to the "system" for giving me life and prolonging my husbands life if only for a short time.

One Love....

Messages In This Thread

Was Bob Marley Ignorant about Jah's Works?
Who can Know
Re: Give thanks to all for the reasonings!!!!!!!!
Re: Give thanks to all for the reasonings!!!!!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com