HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Was Bob Marley Ignorant about Jah's Works?

Greetings Mrs. Omari for your posting! INI really loved tom hear that!
I send love for you and your husband, whose vibes are still here with us!
Yet, I have a question to you, please don't get me wrong, I don'r fight people, I love learning with people and reasoning:
Do you really think that chemicals and radiations can strenght a system?
Weren't this treatments just another agressions against an already weak body?
Down here in Brasil, INI have seen people re-discovering the principles of nature and have seen the most incredible recoverings and people running from the hospitals to look for the Bush Doctor.
Our Master down here had a terrible car accident with his wife, when going to a seminar, he is 80 and she's 74. It was really serious, and his wife couldn't breath and was going to die. He sart contoling her situation by wispering in her ears: start to count and focus on the breathing to avoid fear. The ambulance want to get them to hospital, but he said he was going home. The doctors said he was crazy, his wife was going to die, and they couldn't let him go home with his wife, unless he signed a paper saying he was responsible for that choise. He traeted her independently at home (also he was badly injuried)and in a month they were almost like new. This wasn't hte first time i saw Him traeting from accidents to cronic diseases independently with sucess.
Cutting the long story short, what I'm trying to say is : he is teaching us how the problem is the individual, and not desieses. If the problem was desieses, they would get everyone. The problem is the conditions in one's body for a desiese to develop. This can include some genetical tendency, but everything can be corrected. But every treatment in unique.
What really happened about the poisoning you said happen with him? I didn't really understand? Was that the focus of the problem?
INI have much raspect for the sister experience and send the positive vibes from down here in Brasil.
So, to conclude, fo I is the body (nature's force) beeing controlled and corrected in the daily habits, in it's homeostasic's process, together with a person's feeling for surviving, and a love for life and God... that keeps one going and keeping imune from all kinds of phisical, mental and spiritual desieses.

Once againg give thanks for the reasoning in the Board !
Much Love and Guidance!
Ras Mandingo , Brasil.

Messages In This Thread

Was Bob Marley Ignorant about Jah's Works?
Who can Know
Re: Give thanks to all for the reasonings!!!!!!!!
Re: Give thanks to all for the reasonings!!!!!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com